Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Weekend Update!

Well the weekend again FLEW by which just sucks I hate that when that happens. Tait came home again this weekend and that was again super wonderful. I think that is what made the weekend go by so fast. I don’t know what the plan if for this weekend yet b/c the following weekend we are going up to WI there is a job that I want to apply to and the require YET another test… so it’s scheduled for March 14th so I’m going to get that take taken and go from there… Hopefully I will have some good news about the one job and get something set up with them, as of last week it was delayed until this week. I just want to be out of here by March… that is my goal… I hope I hope I hope…

We were pretty busy this weekend. On Saturday we headed up to Lafayette to see Helen in the hospital. It was a very busy scene. Helen had many visitors on Saturday it was packed. We stayed there for about 45 minutes and then headed out for some shopping and dinner. I got to eat at Red Lobster… my FAVORITE place to eat it was fab. Tait was telling me that on the south side of Milwaukee there are some GREAT restaurants that he has heard about… tons of seafood places so that makes me happy… I love seafood. So we’ll have to venture there ONCE I get there…

I went to the mall and took the kids to the play area and let me tell you it was a freaking zoo. I thought it would be a good time for the girls to stretch their legs. Well it was okay at first but then the little monkeys made it a war zone not just specifically my children but after about 15 minutes of watching the other kids push my kids around and having NO PARENTS correcting them I thought I would rather take them with me and kind of corral them in the store. So I got a few outfits I am down now… 4 sizes now… I am in the size I was in high school so that’s exciting. I think I still have a few more lbs then I did in H.S but I am pretty excited. Of course I would probably be doing much better if I actually worked out more… I started to get back on the horse yesterday so I’m hoping to exercise at least 4 times this week. Next week I’m planning on doing palatines with the YW at church so I need to refresh my memory since I haven’t done them in like 6 weeks!!! I can’t believe it has been THAT long!!! Crazy Crazy… So we’ll see what happens… I am loosing weight but I think it’s b/c of my stress I found that I’ve been Turing to cookies rather than good things though so I bought more veggies and fruit this week so hopefully I’ll stop doing that bad habit I just DON’T want to put it back on I would be SUPER sad if I did that.

On Sunday we went to church in the morning and let me tell you my kids were seriously the WORSE children in the entire church. They were sooooo horrible I had to take Lehna out TWICE to spank her… I mean seriously SPANK her and she was that horrible… Maya was bad too Tait took her out and put her in time out and she cried the entire time… after the second spanking and timeout they were WORLDS better. But mercy… they were horrible and it’s not like they are out of practice I mean we go EVERY WEEK! I don’t know if they just get impatient… I don’t know I have to come up with something to keep them busy… I need like oriental trading magazines or something b/c I seriously think that would help keep Lehna entertained… of course I’m sure she will say a million times “I want that for my birthday” I haven’t seen my kids this bad in awhile… it was sooo horrible. My kids aren’t angels but mercy they were bad.

By the time Sunday school came around I was sooooo ready for them to go to primary. When I got to YW I had to teach and the topic was “Honoring your Father and Mother” LOL I thought that was funny and I told them NOT to behave like my children did in Sacrament… LOL my they were awful. I just hope that that isn’t the way the week is going to go. I got ANOTHER bad report from Lehna on Friday about how awful she was. I just don’t know what to do with this girl. I know that she is very unhappy b/c Tait isn’t around but seriously… I don’t know what else to do… I can’t be unemployed not in THIS kind of economy… I hope the big man gives me a break soon before I seriously have a BREAK DOWN!

The girls were so upset when Tait left this weekend. We were getting them ready for bed and we told them that daddy was going back to WI and Maya didn’t want to go to bed and Lehna cried and cried. It’s just so hard on them I just don’t know what to do. It’s so sad to watch them cry and not know what to tell them I mean we told them that he was going to come home this weekend but I don’t think they understand. So it’s just so hard for them.

I need to keep a positive attitude but mercy its sooooo incredibly hard right now. It’s just so difficult I don’t even know what to do about it. It’s making me TOTALLY CRAZY! I wish I could have anxiety pills or something some thing help keep me mellow.

Last night Lehna got sick all over her bed. I am assuming its b/c she had way too much candy during the day that was a huge mess. I felt horrible b/c she was so upset when she went to bed b/c Tait was leaving and then she got sick… Poor baby. I put her in the shower but I think she was half asleep so she cried the entire time. I kept telling her to calm down or it was going to make her throw up but you know she’s three and didn’t quite listen to that advice. By the time she was showered and new PJ’s Tait had changed her bed sheets and she was back in bed in like 15 minutes the poor kid went right to sleep. I felt so bad for the poor baby. I just don’t know what I’m going to do with my little Belle.

I am seriously hoping to be in WI by the end of March I will be seriously sad if we aren’t celebrating the girl’s b-days in WI… I know stop whining suck it up and deal with it. I know I know. Marge told me last Thursday “at least you don’t have 4 kids to mommy right now” I was just thinking… that is SOOOOO true b/c if I had any more… I would seriously need tranquilizers…

Well to another day…

No comments: