Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just a quick one

I have been forgetting to post that our Land line has been turned off. I had been debating whether to do this for a long time and so I finally decided that is just wasn’t worth having any more. So if you need to get a hold of us you will need to call our cell phones. We have new numbers so the 307 phone number doesn’t work any more… if you need my number email me or post a comment on here stating that you need it and I’ll email/text it to you.

Also just a quick one… Lehna had a GREAT day yesterday… So bribing helped thank goodness!!! She was actually really good well the comments were “better than yesterday” so that’s a step in the right direction. So my mom talked to her and I really tried to beef her up for doing so well yesterday at daycare. When we got close to daycare this morning I asked her if she was going to have a Black X or if she was going to have a sticker and she said “I’m going to get a STICKER!” So I hope hope hope this works… just let me get through this week… You know.

So that’s all I have. Last night was pretty uneventful… just talked to the really unhelpful people the SBC again… yeah! Joy to me!

Have a good Hump Day!

No comments: