Friday, February 27, 2009

Last one before the weekend

Well last night was again another pretty fast night, not a super ton of things going on. I went and saw Marge last night and I let it all out and you know that was nice. Nice air out session she thinks that I’m overwhelmed… LOL I got “do you think?” LOL She cracks me up. She told me that I was going to truly survive this and I told her that I am certain that I will it’s just hard right now. So onto other things.

When I went out on lunch yesterday I stopped by JCPenny to pick up some new jeans for Lehna b/c she’s be complaining that the waist band hurts her belly, well it’s tight so it probably does so I thought ‘Okay new jeans!” So I went to the store and I wanted to get a size 7 and a size 8 try them on her and which ever fit the best I was going to get more of whatever size. Well they ONLY had a size 8 and they were Capri pants and I LOVE Capri pants for Lehna b/c she needs the space in the waist but she needs the shortness of the Capri b/c then they are “regular” length and I don’t have to hem a THING… So I got the 8 and I thought they would swim on her… yeah not to much they are a little big but seriously not too bad at all… So they were they ONLY Capri 8’s so I told Tait to stop by the outlet mall in Kenosha tonight before he comes home and pick up some 8 Capri pants from carters for Lehna… hopefully he can find some there…

Since I got pants for Lehna I wanted to get Maya some new Pjs b/c she really doesn’t have very many pjs so I found these super cute monkey pjs and I got those for her. They are super cute on her lots of ruffles and yellows and blues, very sweet. So when it was time for bed last night Lehna threw a fit about not getting any new pjs and I told her that tomorrow she will wear her new pants and shirt and she threw a fit and I told her that I was going to call Tait and tell him not to bring anything for her if she was going to continue to throw her fit… that made her stop… and this morning after I got her dressed she told Maya that she was sorry for throwing a fit about not getting pjs. So that was kind of sweet, I wish I didn’t have to see the fit before but you know how it is. She’s three.

I got a bad report on Lehna yesterday from daycare. They said that she was being VERY disobedient and said that she REFUSED to take a nap and kept telling them no. they asked me what tips I have for getting her to take a nap… and I go well we normally just make her do quite time, just make her lay down and rest she doesn’t have to sleep but just to rest. So hopefully she won’t be such a terror tomorrow. Lehna told the teacher that she was going to act REALLY bad so that the teacher would call me, b/c she wanted to talk to me. So the teacher then told her well if you are really bad then I’m defiantly NOT going to call your mom. So we’ll see what happens. Lehna and I had a talk about it one the way home and so I hope she is better today. I know that they are just really tired I mean they get up early and it’s just rough for them. I feel bad but what can I do she’s THREE for goodness sakes. And she’s challenging them… you know the newness has worn off and now she is testing her boundaries... I mean she is MY child after all… So hopefully she’ll have a good day today and then return to normal Lehna on Monday…

Big weekend plans. Well not really. Tait is coming home we are going to feed the missionaries again on Sunday (only b/c I don’t know when we can do it again in March) and I teach on Sunday so I still have to read the lesson and prepare… I’ll do that tonight, before Tait gets home. We are going to have a lunch date on Saturday and probably have the rest of the time as family time. I have some laundry to do I wasn’t as great as keeping up on it this week I think it’s b/c I have been gone most of the week. But other than that… I quiet evening.

That’s all that’s happening right now… Hopefully I have a HAPPY GRAHM when I pick Lehna up… I hope! Oh and if you will notice the little ticker on the side... I AM still making progress... of course I only worked out 2 times this week... hopefully I'll get better with that next week...

No comments: