Friday, March 20, 2009

The Week is almost over...

Well I’m terribly excited that the week is almost over and the weekend is soon to begin. It has been a fairly fast week but I will be excited when I don’t have to worry about getting myself and my children ready for ANYTHING. So far everyday this week the girls were good at daycare. We did have a minor issue yesterday Maya came home with a slightly black and blue eye. She apparently ran into the corner of the table. It was just a little red yesterday but this morning it’s like defiantly black and blue. She seems to be okay with it, if you touch it, it seems to hurt her so I haven’t been messing with it nor has she.

Last night wasn’t very exciting. I had my visiting teacher come over I have a new one. And we sat and talked then she delivered the message and was out the door. It was kind of strange. She wasn’t there more then 20 minutes. I guess I’m just used to the Missionaries staying for an hour at a time. But it was a nice little time to share. She has 5 children (she has triplets) so we talked about our kids quite a bit and then shortly after that the girls went to bed. It was a pretty uneventful evening to say the least.

So this weekend I have a date planned and a babysitter all arranged. I’m very excited. We are going to go to Lafayette and play Monster Mini Golf. I think it sounds like fun it’s basically miniature golf just in black lights… so it should be a good time. Then after that we are going to dinner. So it should be a good date. We talked about playing real golf but I don’t want to spend the entire 4 hours of our “date time” on the golf course I want to be able to sit and talk to. So it should be fun.

We don’t have any other major plans this weekend. I need to kind of inventory my cabinets and start coming up with meals to get rid of things. So I will need to see what I have in there to see what else I need at the store to add to them to create meals. So that will be fun.

I have been keeping up on laundry this week so I don’t have much left to do. I have had to wash bed sheets TWICE for both kids this week. Maya’s bottle and pee was all over the her sheets and then Lehna Peed the bed on Monday night and I didn’t discover it until Tuesday morning… and then she left her slippy cup on the bed on Wednesday Day on her bed so it was soaking wet. Lehna has this BIG white teddy bear and I don’t know if she sat in the thing and peed on it but it was soaking wet. So I washed it and such but it still smells… is there a “trick” anyone knows to get rid of the pee smell out of a stuffed animal. It’s not discolored or anything like that but it still smells. I asked her if she sat on it and peed and she said yes… but she’ll agree sometimes to get a rise out of me… which I don’t think she did that… but mercy it still stinks. I washed it on hot too… so I don’t know… if I need to put lemon juice in the water or something… I don’t know… any suggestions… I’m willing to try. I told her that we may have to throw bear away if I can’t get it out and she goes “okay” LOL so she’s not very attached to it…

So that’s my life right now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for the girls having a good week!!! :) I know that helped you out a lot.

Your date sounds like fun! I don't think we have mini golf like that here.. I wish we did. Dwight & I really need to have a date night. It's been tooooo long. lol

Yay for being caught up on the laundry. It's always better not to have that over your head ya know. I was sooo excited when Aubree stopped peeing the bed. It seemed like forever!!