Friday, March 06, 2009

Thursday Update.

Well yesterday when I picked up Lehna I got seriously mixed reviews… so I gave Lehna the benefit of the doubt. LOL
I heard from Elizabeth that she was “about as good as Wednesday” and then from the Director he said “she was really much better today then she was yesterday” He also added that the “new incentive program I started with her really seems to be helping her” LOL He has only known about it for a DAY and she’s been on it for 3 days… and one out of those days she was in TO (Timeout) for biting…

But she didn’t get put in TO at all yesterday they threatened her once but she behaved and wasn’t put in TO but I figured that it was good enough for a sticker but NOT good enough to move her reward day to Friday… and Lehna was in agreement with that… So I told her that today if she is EXTRA good… you know, lays down for nap (they haven’t been making her nap), listens the FIRST time to the teacher, and helps out during clean up time and school time that I would give her the toy today. So hopefully that will be enough for her to behave  I hope!

So this week I worked out on the Wii Fit again, yesterday I had unlocked a new boxing game so I wanted to try that again. So I tired it again last night and I put it up a little on the advance part and MAN it was HARD! It goes so fast they give you the pattern and then make you do it at fast speed… so I didn’t do too well. I can tell you however that my upper back and arms are KILLLLLLING ME! So at least I know its working. I also like the step aerobics on it. I have unlocked all but one balancing game and I have one aerobic game let but it looks like some kind of running game… not exactly my cup of tea. It said that I had gained LBS but that was seriously RIGHT AFTER I ate AND it was at the end of the day but I am down one lbs from last week so I’m getting there… I don’t think I’ll be at my 50 lbs goal, by Easter, but I should be pretty close  hopefully with me getting back on the exercise train that will make it come off easier.

This week has been pretty tough emotionally and physically, I think it’s just in the air this week. I haven’t been trying to keep the positive outlook so that’s been weighing me down. I do have faith that things will get easier. I wish that I could just snap my fingers and all the things that I want changed will be changed you know… so forth and so on… but unfortunately that isn’t in the cards right now which is just a real pisser… but what can I do, besides just keep pressing forward.

Well Tait comes home this evening. This morning I woke up and thought YEAH IT’S SATURDAY! Then I started to Panic b/c Tait hadn’t come in yet… and Lehna was in the bed… I thought that it was strange that he didn’t come wake me up to let me know he was home… so I waited and waited… and then I was like… WAIT it’s FRIDAY MORNING… not Saturday… hate that! So I’m so glad that Tait is coming home I have missed him terribly this week. We have a date planned for Saturday and it should be tons of fun. Movie and dinner can’t go wrong with that combination.

So I think that next week is going to be a busy week so that should make the week fly by… at least I HOPE IT DOES! We are going UP to WI tomorrow… it should be fun. I have to meet with the Racine Office Friday Afternoon and then I am going to take another State test for the HR position on Saturday. It should be fun. LOL and hopefully we are going to start looking for a place to rent. I know it’s kind of premature but I want to see what’s out there… hopefully we will find something fun. I know Tait is excited b/c he doesn’t have to make the journey down. Then the following weekend Tait comes to us… then the LAST weekend in March we are going BACK up… There is a BIG job fair that Tait’s company is going to be at and a bunch of other companies… and I’m hoping to make some contacts for SOMETHING… I hope… so I probably won’t be up in WI by the end of March like I said earlier this week… but it’s pretty early in the month yet… we never know…

So that’s life right now… pretty exciting right?

I’ll post to let you all know how Lehna did today… please let her do well… please!

No comments: