Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another update

Well we got another good report from the kiddos at daycare this week. So I’m sooooo happy! I hope it’s not a fluke and this is going to be smooth sailing from here on out… but who knows it’s too early to tell. I don’t have the ‘stress’ of that this week hanging over me so that makes it better.

Last night I was able to actually read my book. I didn’t get very many pages read but that is the first time I have even been able to crack a book open in awhile. I also was able to get on the Wii Fit last night. I hadn’t worked out in like 10 days on it. And I lost a pound (according to its numbers) I don’t use that as my “scale” so I will have to weigh myself tomorrow and hopefully it wasn’t a fluke. I did the advance Hula Hoop and man my hips and thighs were BURNING… so after some step aerobics I was done. LOL I know it wasn’t very much but I was tired. I really need to find some time for palates again… I really enjoyed that and it was “easy” it only takes like 30 minutes to do… just where I put in that time. Maybe I will try to do it after I get the girls to bed tonight… If I’m not too exhausted.

So the birthday plans… LOL still don’t have a clue. I think we will be in WI, which I think will be fun. I asked Lehna what she wanted for her Birthday and good lord the kid wants like 50 things… and I had to stop her at one point and I go “Lehna this is your birthday NOT Christmas” and she got mad at me… LOL so says she wants: Hannah Montana dresses up clothes and toys, Princess Shoes, Princess Barbie, A big Dora, and those fairy things that you see on TV. She went into detail about what princesses and etc but I didn’t catch all of it. I asked Maya what she wants for her birthday and she goes “babies” LOL She’s so easy. You could get her a baby every holiday and she would be very happy. So it’s only 2 weeks away so I still have time to decide what to do. LOL

This is what’s going on right now. I know short and sweet.

No comments: