Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Monday look back.

Well it’s sad to report that I think Sunday WAS the way that the week was going to start for my little Belle. I got yet ANOTHER horrible report from Daycare. They said she refused to listen, kept telling the workers that she just didn’t care, and did her own thing… boy this all sounds too familiar. Man HF has a sense of humor… This is total paybacks I realize that but I’m going to go INSANE!!! So on the way home… the movie was turned off and Lehna sat in silence. I then took her to Wal-Mart to pick out ANY toy she wanted… she looked for a good 15 minutes… and then she selected the barbies from High School Music 3 that’s what she said she wanted… so I talked to her about her behavior and we got her a Disney princess calendar with Hanna Montana stickers and I explained to her that everyday she is good we get to put a sticker on that day… but if she gets a BAD report then we put a black X on the day and the “reward day” goes back one day… I put the toy on top of freg and told her she can look at it from a far but she can’t have it until her Reward day.

My mom also talked to her as well last night as well and asked her why she was acting so bad at daycare and her response was “I don’t know” of course. So my mom told her that she would get her some special books to work on at daycare and that when she is listening at daycare then she will be able to work on them. One of the workers there told me that it would be okay to do that with her. So hopefully we will get those and maybe the one on one attention will help I mean I don’t know what else to do. Mom said she would call tonight and see how she did. When I put her to bed last night she got out of her bed and I told her of course to get back in her bed and she goes “please don’t call Nana” I told her I wouldn’t but if she gets out again I’ll call her. She went right to sleep so maybe that will help.

I just know this is so hard and she is acting out b/c she’s unhappy and stressed out what’s going on at home. I mean I know that she will adjust but I don’t know what to do it’s so frustrating and I feel so bad that she is going through this but seriously I don’t know what to do, I can’t just quit and leave… b/c I am more responsible than that… I guess we are going to have to get through this one day at a time.

Today when I dropped her off at daycare I explained to Olga what was going on and I told her about her special toy and about how she can earn her toy on Friday if she’s good… and she said that she didn’t realize that Tait was gone and how that could be upsetting her, I mean don’t the teachers talk there? I also told them that she will PUSH them as far as she can go so hopefully she will get better.

I just want her to behave and adjust to this and hopefully hopefully I get a job soon so we won’t have to live like this for the rest of our lives.

No comments: