Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday Madness

Okay so it wasn’t quite madness. Lehna had a GREAT day! She got up on her own on Monday and was excited to get dressed (she wore a dress to school so she was excited about putting it on) then we got her to school and she went right in no worries no chasing me down the hallway or anything like that. Maya was a little rough though. She woke up crying to Tait and I told her we could call her and she really wasn’t interested in doing that. So it was really sad  I got her dressed and out the door. Both girls since they were corporative in getting them out of the door went and going straight in, I had enough time to get Starbucks Yummmmmmy.

When I picked them up they said that Lehna did great she had a really great day. Lehna was happy and smiling. Then they gave me Maya’s Story. She had a bad day. She pinched, scratched, and knocked another little kid down. (sigh) So my children have changed places. So when I picked her up we had a talk about how it wasn’t nice to pinch and hit and etc etc. And when we got home I let Lehna pick out of the treasure chest and Maya didn’t get anything. Then later on that night I asked Lehna to pick up the room and told BOTH girls that who ever picks up the most gets to pick out of the treasure chest I have NEVER seen Lehna move so QUICK! Maya on the other hand was more interested in watching Dora and so she didn’t help… she would pretend she was going to then just turn her head and ignore us. Man why didn’t I try the treasure chest BEFORE! So I’m hoping that we can keep the trend up with Lehna. I think that Maya is just jealous of all the attention that Lehna is getting so I think that I will work with Maya on getting her behavior where it should be. I know a lot of the problem is Maya is only two and doesn’t really understand but she does understand enough pick up at the old daycare they said she was the best toy cleaner… so I know she KNOWS how to she just is doing it on purpose.

I feel bad for the girls. I know that they really miss their daddy during the week and it is really hard for them. I hope that we can really give each girl their own “special” time with Tait on the weekend to try and smooth out some of the roughness during the week. I hope that I will be there in WI soon I truly do but until that point we have to keep pressing on.

I started watching DWS last night but I was so tired that I didn’t watch all of it. I didn’t come into it until 8:30 so I missed the first groups then I watched for about an hour and then promptly fell asleep. So I didn’t catch the end. I DVRd it so I will be able to watch it tonight but from what I saw I think its’ going to be a good Season. I really think that the Jewel’s husband that cowboy did a good job… he has a LONG way to go but he did a good job from what I saw. He is just so uncomfortable it kind of amusing to watch.

Last night after putting the girls to bed I was coming out of their room and I saw the missionaries coming up to the door. Since Tait isn’t home they couldn’t come in but I talked to them on the porch for a good 30 minutes. I think that HF sent them too me b/c I was really feeling low. So it was a nice pick me upper. I really like both missionaries so it was nice to be able to talk to adults.

I have been trying to come up with some sort of game plan for the girls’ birthday at the end of this month but haven’t really found anything yet. We are going to be in WI so I just don’t know if we should do something with the grandparents or if we should plan an activity like the zoo or bowling alley… I just don’t know yet. Tait and I are going to think about it. I don’t even know what to get them… I have a few “ideas” but nothing that is OVER THE TOP… Lehna said she wants her BDay cake to be Hannah Montana… which I fully expected but since the girls have a JOINT cake… I don’t know if I should go that route… I don’t know… again it’s all in the early stages of planning. I mean its’ just 2 & 4 so I don’t know… we’ll have to think about it a little more.

Well that’s the summary of how yesterday went. I didn’t work out yesterday but I’m definitely going to be doing that today… I mean I teach palliates on Wednesday and I haven’t even done them 8 weeks!!! So that’s what my plan is for tomorrow… luckily I’m not going to have to fill up the entire 2 hours… so THAT’S a blessing… probably just 30-40 minutes and we can SURLY do it in that long. (Yeah!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, that "cowboy" would be world champion Ty Murray, jfyi.

Stephanie said...

well at least I didn't say Jewel's Husband... I don't know their names... LOL that's how I ID people... I will know his name by the end of the season IF he stays around that long...