Friday, February 06, 2009

An Update With PICTURES!

Here’s another update.

This past weekend we went up to Wisconsin b/c I had a job interview for the same company I work with here but it’s just north… Well I interviewed… I don’t think I did very well the guy was really hot then cold… at one point we talked about setting up another meeting with his GM when I’m up there next… then at the very end he said “well you have all the skill necessary and I think you would do well, I just wish I was hiring” So I don’t know what the heck that supposed to mean… I mean I thought I did well… apparently not… sooooo on Monday I meet with the people for the job center in Wisconsin and well I took the clerical written test at the beginning of Jan and my test results STILL aren’t in… and probably will be another 2 weeks or so… and so I took the clerical testing and meet with one of the ladies there… she tells me that my typing is the fastest she has seen in 2 years (so yeah for me) but she said that after I get the written results it could be another 2 months before a department contacts me… so YEAH… So basically it was a bust. I’m still applying to companies like CRAZY but I’m not finding anything… I mean seriously nothing… I don’t know it’s all so up in the air right now.

On the home front. Jackie my darling sister in law has volunteered herself to help me around our house this weekend to get the house ready… I know I keep saying that… but since I stayed on till Monday this past week I wasn’t able to get everything ready for the realtor and to be honest with you I need to her to REALLY positive and if she sees my house in it’s “current” state she is NOT going to be positive… and that’s not what I need… I need positive vibes… So she is coming next week… at least that is the plan.


The girls were great all weekend. Helen and Tim really enjoyed seeing them. We meet up with Terry and mom on Saturday at Discovery World and that was a really cool place… I really enjoy it. So we went there and had lunch with tem and then they gave us the girls’ Christmas gifts… now Lehna was sooo cute… she goes ‘today is my luckiest day, I got to see Nana and Papal & I got presents’ she is so candid. Well Lehna and Maya totally enjoyed their gifts… Maya LOVES baby dolls… loves hem and mom got her a really pretty doll well Maya after she saw it was a doll ripped open the plastic on the doll and kept repeating “baby, baby, baby” it was very cute!!! Lehna got a Hannah Montana doll that sings a song that is REALLY loud… and you can’t really hear what she says… and she got a microphone… she LOVES it… she’s such a ham anyways.. .this just added more fuel to her fire. Maya also got a Dora book and coloring book and she LOVES Dora so it was a good match for her. So thank you mom & Terry they loved it.

Well one stress has been lifted “well sort of” okay so the girls have been going to daycare in Crawfordsville and Tait had been picking them up and dropping tem off the whole thing… well Tait is going to be leaving on the 16th and well… I work 7-4 so getting them to daycare has really been a major concern for me… b/c I didn’t think that getting them up and AT day care by 6 am and then get myself to work by 7 was going to be possible I mean picking them up in time would work… but then that would be like 11 hours of them at daycare… I thought would be horrible… totally horrible… So I was able to find a daycare in Lafayette that is going to match what we are currently paying... b/c daycare are SOOOOO much more expensive here then they are in Crawfordsville I was really starting to get stressed about it. So this was a good relief for me… now I have seen the daycare it’s VERY VERY small… I MEAN REALLY small…. SO I am glad this is a temporary thing… B/c I don’t think long term they could stay here… I mean the current daycare is so much bigger and better so it’s going to be interesting… but we’ll see what happens… all I have is time right now… so I will adjust to the time…


The girls are getting prepared for all the new changes that are going to be happening to them. I’m really worried about them. I am really concerned on how they are going to react to a new day care and ten having Tait gone. It’s going to be pretty stressful for the next couple of months. I think it will be good for Tait and me but it’s still stressful. I hope all goes well. But I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and I put faith that we will all be happy in the end. I take great faith in that.



Well Young Women’s we had our New Beginnings plan and let me tell you it was very much a success. What we did was we had the parents try to “earn their medallion” the reason for this was… we tried to illustrate to the parents that in order to earn their necklace it takes a lot of work and it’s time consuming… and I think it went really well. I made personal progress books with each value with two different options, that took a lot of time, but I think it really went over well so that makes me feel good. I don’t know what’s going to happen once Tait goes north… I mean I am supposed to be there once a month for the activity but I’m worried b/c of the kids and what am I going to do with them… but I’m sure that an answer will come to me eventually. I really want to keep my calling but we’ll see what happens.

That’s life right now… just getting ready for change and preparing everyone for it. It’s going to be really hard without Tait but I know that again God will provide, and hopefully provide us a way. So my loving relatives… if I call you b/c I have been with the girls for 9 days straight and I’m ready to climb the walls… please help okay… LOL J/k I’m sure I’ll be fine J Hopefully it gets warm FAST so we can spend a lot of time at the park.

No comments: