Friday, February 13, 2009

New Update

Welcome to another update… tis that time again.

Well life is kind of in a cloud right now. We got some news from our realtor that ISN’T GOOD… basically we don’t have a lot of options of what to do about our house except… not sell and stay in Indiana, foreclose, short sell, or rent… neither option I want… so I don’t know. We are “sleeping” on it right now to try to decide what to do… I don’t want to do any of the situations… and b/c of it I’m not sleeping. So so much for sleeping on it. Hopefully a way will be provided… I freaking hope.

So that’s what’s going on there… On the up side I do have a job interview on Monday. So hopefully that will go well. I hope… I am kind of nervous about it… it’s for a different company, similar job but different company much bigger. So we’ll see what happens. Hopefully I will stay relaxed and knock them dead.

Let me see what else is going on. Lehna and Maya start their new daycare on Tuesday instead of Monday, just slight change in plans b/c of job interview. So that will be okay and that will mean the first week at their daycare they will only have 4 days. You know that will be fun  I hope that next week goes okay. Tait goes north and I stay here… I know there are a lot of women that do this the single mom thing… I’m just not really looking forward to it, but we’ll see what happens.

Big plans for the weekend. Not so much. Landyn’s Birthday party is Saturday and we told Lehna it was going to be at Chuckie Cheese and she cried… which I thought was kind of funny. But she is afraid of the mouse… well the guy in the mouse suit. She’s not a fan… so she might not be ready for Disney World… LOL

Oh Lehna did earn her self a BIG time out last night. We were getting ready for bed and I go Lehna it’s bed time and she goes “oh man I was just about to tell you about my Fing dream” and I was like ‘OH NO YOU DIDN’T LITTLE GIRL” and put her in time out… I didn’t get crazy b/c I didn’t want her to think it was funny. I mean we kind of snicker when she says like Darn and Heck… but this one… I don’t want her dropping at Church!!! LOL So after she came out of time out I asked her why she was put in time out and she goes “b/c I said fing” LOL and I said yes and that is a word that you CANNOT say… LOL crack me up. Tait goes “do you think there is a kid at daycare with a potty mouth or do you think it’s from us?” and I was like “hua yeah…” LOL I know some people love it when little kids cuss but mercy me… I didn’t expect the f bomb. So I will be removing that work from my vocab for awhile…

On Sunday Tait and I are going to head up to Wisconsin. Helen is going to watch them and then after the interview I’m going to pick them up and get them home. I figure on Monday I will probably have to drive a good solid 12 hours… so that will be a LONG day… But such is the price for success.

But that is what’s going on around here… nothing too exciting.

Hopefully I will take pictures and then put them up next week from the bday party.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Just make sure she doesn't drop that bomb at Grandma Sullivan's house....she may not be the only one eatting soap!