Thursday, September 01, 2005

Whinny Thursday….

Okay so I didn’t get my whines up on Wednesday so I thought I would include them today… I know LUCKY YOU! So here they are…

1. Laundry… let me tell you what a VICOUS cycle it is… I still have 5 loads left and I did 4 yesterday!

2. Baby Medicine… They want us to give Lehna a teaspoon of her orange gew and let me tell you first of all Lehna HATES IT! And secondly, it STAINS… so as she is pushing it out with her TONGUE it is staining clothes and furniture alike!

3. Work… at work I feel like the person picked last for Gym class teams… I just don’t “fit.” It’s super depressing.

4. Ironing… I have successfully gone two weeks without having to do one piece of ironing… tomorrow I will have to iron… I HATE ironing.

5. Kitty Pee… yeah that’s right Kitty Pee… I don’t know if the freaking cat peed on my shoe or what but ALL DAY I have smelled Kitty Pee… just wait until I get a hold of that cat!

6. Hair… Every morning I have VERY little time to blow dry my hair so I have done the wet look and for me that makes my hair go naturally wavy and not the pretty wavy so for the last couple of weeks I have had my hair pulled up in a pony tail. I’m getting tired of the pony tail look but too LAZY to get out of bed the extra 15 mins to have time to blow dry my hair.

7. Mowing. Even though we JUST MOWED on Sunday it looks like thanks to the rain gods that we get to mow AGAIN this holiday weekend… just what I want to do…does anyone know where I can rent a couple of goats?

8. Gas… Those gas whoring thieves are up to their old tricks again… $3.25 per gallon are the NUTZ where to they think we can come up with THAT kind of money, Trees?

9. Beginning of the month… Yep another month has begun that just means the bills start ALL OVER AGAIN! Man if only we could NEVER have bills.

10. Daisy… She woke me up 4 times last night to go potty that’s worse then Lehna she only woke up once. Does any one want a beagle? She’s super sweet!

Okay that’s enough for this week. Thanks for reading about my moans and groans. I realize that even though the horrible tragedy of Hurricane Katrina my whines are pathetic and probably shouldn’t be mentioned. But I do feel for all the victims of the hurricanes and I know nothing I experience in my life time will probably ever amount to the burden and anguish many of the victims are feeling. So I do apologize for my pathetic whinnying in this moment of tragedy.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Even though this is only the second week of your "Whiny Wendesdays" I was looking forward to it. :) You make me laugh and that is what I need some days. :)
So, Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Jennifer,
Thank you first of all! I think everyone deserves the right to complain at least ONCE a week!

Karla said...

(this is Jackie's friend, Karla) :) I just have to say that I DESPISE laundry! I totally agree that it is a viciuos cycle. I always complain that even when I am done with the laundry, I am NOT done with the laundry! There is always one more load to do it seems. :(

Stephanie said...

Karla,
I'm with you I think we need to start a very own laundry support group... so we can have some one to work through the laundry cycle together.