Thursday, September 29, 2005

Whiney Weekday

Who’s up for another round of whines for the week? I am I am… Okay so maybe you don’t share the same excitement that I do for my whines!

1. Manpower… The jerks are on my list. I finally heard back from them after 6 weeks of waiting and surprise surprise I didn’t get the job. I’m EXEREMY disappointed. Please don’t send me sympathy!

2. Weather… What’s up with the weather? Yesterday it was clearly nice tee shirt and Capri type weather and today its sweater with jeans and I heard this weekend it’s supposed to be back in the 70’s… We woke up to 40 degree weather this morning! YIKES can we say sniffle sniffle from all the colds that we will surely be blessed with!

3. Gas Prices… So I don’t understand b/c the threat of Rita hitting the shores of Texas… everyone went like crazy people to fill up their tanks… and the prices didn’t rise… well THIS week gas has already risen to $2.86 and at one gas station it was $3.05 what’s up with that? I mean the oil refineries said that they only received “minimal” damage… come on people get your stories straight… if it was minimal why the heck are gas prices rising?

4. Cleaning… Yeah I know I whine about this a lot but Tait and I are hosting the Colt’s game this Sunday and the cleaning that we did last weekend has been destroyed by us LIVING in our house… so on Saturday it will be another exciting day of cleaning! I told Tait we should have moved to a hotel for the week!

5. Sleeping… Now I don’t know what’s up with me lately but Daisy and the baby are sleeping through the night soundly I normally don’t hear a peep! But last night I woke up at 2 in the morning and was WIDE awake. I kept worrying about this bill we got last night… it was a normal monthly bill that’s what didn’t make any sense… So I got up and walked into the living room and read the bill over and over like an OCD person… I really don’t have OCD promise. Finally at 3 I fell back asleep and at 6 when the alarm when of I could definitely tell I missed out on that hour of sleep. What the heck is the matter with my brain?


6. Headaches… Why is it when you are sleeping and you wake up with a headache those headaches is the WORST type? You know they are the type that just sit on you temples and it feels like a little man is just jumping up and down and scream very loudly at a pitch you can barely stand. That has happened to me twice this week and I can’t seem to shake them!

7. Monthly Bills… Did you know that October starts on Saturday? That means the monthly bills start alllllll over again. Yeah another 2 weeks of feeling broke, that’s my favorite time!

8. Laundry… I want you all to know that I have been doing laundry every night this week. But I was looking at the hamper and it doesn’t even look like I’ve made a dent.

9. Baby Sizing… Well I ordered Lehna’s Halloween costume and the sizes said from 6-12 months… Well I thought okay she’s 6 month so I won’t get the 3-6 month size b/c that will be really too small… So it came in and I swear LANDYN could fit in it… It’s HUGE! Tait said we could roll the sleeves and stuff… but I don’t know the body of the outfit is huge… she be lost in it… so I am going to have to come up with an alternative solution. You’d think the sizing chart would say… for Giant 6 month old babies!

10. The Help Wizard… You know the little friendly guy that helps you on Microsoft Word. Well I selected the Wizard thinking he was cute. Well the other day I was trying to find out how to merge a document when I was typing for his wizardly advice when he kept saying “Please ask again, please ask again” I mean… he’s a wizard why doesn’t he understand… he’s magical and can create spells out of then air so why doesn’t he understand when I type “Mail Merge Document with Shipping labels” I mean there are lots of words there that he could have found SOMETHING with. Stupid Wizard!

Okay that's all I got... have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: