Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Whinney Weekday

Okay it’s time for another round of whines for the week. I hope you enjoy!

1. Daisy… Last night the retardo dog woke me up AGAIN! This time she woke up and I put her outside and she literally was out there for like 30 seconds then started to whine to come in… mind you it was Early O’clock in the morning so I let her in… well not two hours later she was whining to go out AGAIN! So I get up put her outside… this time it was POURING DOWN RAIN… I still pushed her outside and said “enjoy dumb dumb” So after I put her back in her crate, soaking wet (hehehe), she still never laid down and went back too sleep… GRRRRR Free Dog! Anyone want a beagle?

2. Sounding like an Idiot…Why is it when you think your kid is going to act one way they completely surprise you and you end up sounding like a FREAK? Lehna is taking a Liquid Steroid to get rid of her cough well when we gave her the medicine she vomited ALLLLLL OVER Tait. Well I tried to tell them at daycare that she will probably throw up and don’t be surprised and be prepared. And so they gave her a dose and I asked Penny how it went… Penny said it went GREAT! She took it no problem no spit up no nothing… ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So in the end I just sounded like an idiot… again!

3. Lack of Planning… Well this week there was some investors coming in and well they didn’t tell me until an hour before the investors were due in that they wanted the pop upstairs refilled… so I had to go huffing it 3 blocks, in platform shoes, to get the precious pop machine filled in an hour! Why didn’t they tell me YESTERDAY that there were investors I could have PLANNNNNNNNED and NOT wore platform shoes!!

4. Stupid People… Our office building elevator was having some major issues. Well I pushed the button to go up and was patiently waiting for the elevator to return to my floor. While I was standing their two other people, at different times, came in and PUSHED THE BUTTON, I guess they thought that I was just standing there for my health… I guess they thought if everyone pushed the button then the elevator would come faster!

5. Platform shoes… Okay Tanna this one is for you. Now I LOVE being tall and platform shoes make me feel that way (that’s what happens when you’re short!) but man they are KILLER on my feet. I wore platforms today and I think that I may have to amputate my feet when I get home to end the suffering. But I don’t think the walking to get pop helped too much!

6. Sleepiness… So this morning I was driving Tait and Lehna, to daycare and work when the radio was blaring and I was at a stop sign. I was thinking that I wanted the radio to be turned down; well I turned on my turn signal to do this… Tait then asked me “Where are you going, are you taking a new route today?” LOL I told him that I wanted the radio to be quite and I thought turning on the turn signal would accomplish this… he just kind of looked at me like I was nuts… I said that I was tried… he said “Maybe I should drive.” Oppps. I tell you my brain malfunctions ONE time and he thinks that I was incapable of driving.

7. Litter Boxes… It’s that wonderful time of the week again to change the kitty boxes! I’ve given up trying to get Tait to do it this week. All weekend I was trying to get him to do it and it was always, “I’ll do it later” response well it’s time to do it… The Tiger Monster is started to eye my shoes and personally I don’t want my shoes to smell like Kitty Pee!

8. Baby Food… Lehna tried Creamed Spinach for the first time yesterday and from what I hear she really enjoyed it. But not only was it all over the front of her shirt but she had managed to get it all over the back of her shirt, in her hair, in her ear, up her nose, and on her feet! When I asked Penny about it she said that she thought she had cleaned it all off she said that when she was feeding Lehna she seemed not to be too messy… I’m thinking that Lehna was trying to put the spinach in her napkin, or feed the dog and she forgot that she didn’t have those options so she did alternate places. I can’t decide whether to send more spinach or not.

9. Dinner Plan… Why is it on Tait’s night to cook dinner I can think of like 50 million different things that I could make for dinner? Then on my nights I draw a total blank. Tonight is my night and I don’t have the faintest idea what I’m going to make. Boy I wish I had a maid… just like the one on the Brady Bunch someone to clean my house and cook for my family… wouldn’t that be heaven!

10. The Golden Reimbursement check… This is seriously like the golden ticket in the Willy Wanka Chocolate bars. I keep hearing that we are supposed to be getting a travel reimbursement from the state of Indiana for Tait and his weekly travels back and forth from home to IUPUI but he has been in training for 8 weeks and we still haven’t received ONE check yet. So it’s become like the big joke in our house about getting the golden check. It’s quite a large sum of money and every time Tait and I talk about it we have a different plan on what we are going to do with it… it sounds like we are going to be responsible and pay bills, that is of course if we ever see it, but it’s usually the conversation of our normal drive time home chatter is betting whether or not the check will be at the post office we have dubbed it “the disappointment of the day,” to help lighten the mood.

Well that's all I got this week. I hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments: