Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I was tagged by Sarah Aka Mommy2Aubree

List five weird/strange/gross habits I have.

1. I like to put Arby's French Fries down the straw of my Milk Shake and drink it.

2. When I eat I only eat one thing at a time... example if I have mashed potatoes, corn, and steak on my plate... I will first eat the mashed potatoes.. then eat the corn... I don't mix my food bites when I eat. I know I'm strange.

3. Even though I don't mix my food bites... I don't care if my food touches. I know I know I'm STRANGE!

4. After I take the last piece of toliet paper off of the roll I usually will replace the roll but then I won't throw the old empty roll away, leaving it sit on the counter... this in turn drives Tait CRAZY! But Hey at least I replace the roll!

5. I have a certain body cleaning routine that I do in the shower every morning. I kind of work my way up... if you will. It's important I go in order if I go out of order I usually forget parts...

Now I know what your thinking I'm OCD but I'm not... just things that I have to do that make me... ME! Does it make me strange... of course... I never said I wasn't strange.

I tag: Jackie, Christina, Julie, Sarah, and hummm that's is it AND Since Sarah has already completed these five questions I will attach another survey for her to fill out... OH and all those I tag... fill this one out as well... I know you LOVE me!

1. What is your occupation?
2. What color are your underwear right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
5. Do you wish on stars?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
9. Last person you wrote a real letter to?
10. How old are you today?
11. Favorite drink?
12. Favorite sport to watch?
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
14. Do you have any pets?
16. Favorite month?
17. Favorite food?
18. What was the last movie you watched?
19. Favorite day of the year?
21. Fall or Spring?
22. Hugs or kisses?
23. Cherry or Blueberry?
24. Chevy or Ford?
25. CSI or Law & Order?
26. J.C. Penney's or Foley's?
27. Who do you live with?
28. When was the last time you cried?
29. What is on the floor of your closet?
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
31. What did you do last night?
32. Favorite smell?
33. What inspires you?
34. What are you afraid of?
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
36. Favorite car?
37. Name 4 people to Tag!

No comments: