Thursday, April 23, 2009

Midweek Update!

Okay we are midway people… here we go… its ALLL DOWNHILL NOW BABY! Okay so maybe that’s over the top… but I feel in my heart soooo excited and nervous and anxious and worried, and happy and ALLLLLL of these emotions are ALLLL jumbled together it’s seriously the CRAZIEST feeling in the world! So where are we…?

I’m 99.9% packed… how cool is that? And I have to say thank GOOOOOOODNESS for church members b/c honestly I couldn’t have gotten it all done w/out their help. The YW came over last and really helped get all the “odds and Ins” done which was nice. So I’m done… (Sigh)

I am going to pack the rest of the dishes we used for the past week tonight and I will clean out the freg (since we are taking that with us) I really can’t wait it’s going to be such a relief to be around family and to have a new house and it will be really wonderful. We had a change of plans and we are going to be meeting Tim and Helen on Friday in Merryville so that they can take Lehna and Maya and the seats to our Van and I’ll pick up Tait and bring him back home on Friday evening. I’m glad that we are doing it this way b/c that will make it WAY easier to get packed on Saturday without having to worry about Lehna and Maya getting stepped on, and I think it would be less anxiety for them not to watch the entire contents of our house being packed into a semi truck (well moving truck).

I am still worried about not having a job I am trying to “let it go” but mercy it’s hard. I want to “give the problem” to Heavenly Father but man I’m SUCH a control freak that its TOTALLY hard and the news in the world about how horrible the job market is and etc it’s reallllly worrying… So hopefully it will all work itself out. One thing on the job market is I had a county in WI contact me and invited me actually to a test for a job for the county…so that’s something. We’ll see what happens with that. I mean I think that this is how it’s “supposed” to be for awhile… maybe HF thinks I need a break… I just don’t want to end up in the poor house b/c of my “vacation” but… again… it’s time to “let it go” Just breathe.

So we have packed everything all the girls’ toys are packed and etc… and last night right around bedtime Lehna goes ‘where are my pretty shoes’ and I go “Lehna we packed them up already” and she goes “Already Geeze” LOL I told her that we would unpacked them in a couple of days… she looked around and goes “mommy you packed all of our toys” and I go “Lehna look in you bed you have a baby there to play with” and she goes “oh yeah I forgot about her” LOL I just left ONE baby out… that will probably bite me in the butt… but I’m hoping that by the time the day ends that I will spend the evening with the girls outside and they will not have to worry about the fact that all the toys are packed up… at least I hope!

I will get the bathroom packed tonight. I just need to pack shampoo and odds and ends… but then I’m DONE DONE DONE… Can’t wait! Tait talked to the Priesthood President yesterday and they are going to have some members up in WI to help us unload so that will be nice too… hopefully we can get all the little stuff unpacked then the guys can help us get the bigger stuff placed in the house…

I packed my office today. It’s really sad. I really love my job here so I will really be sad to see myself leave and not return, but it’s time to move onto bigger and better things. I hope anyways! It’s true what they say about always thinking the grass is always greener… and I have ALWAYS been that kind of person when it comes to my job… always searching for something else… I just have felt at home at Express for so long that it will feel like I’m leaving my home  how sad is that?

So onto my new adventure, it’s just an exciting time for me right now. This move is going to really improve so many things that it’s really such a good thing. I love new challenges and I do enjoy change every once and awhile. We will all go through a period of adjustment… I know that the girls will be so much happier with their parents living TOGETHER rather then apart… so bring it on. I’m ready.

No comments: