Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WHINNY WEDNESDAY

Welcome to Whinny Wednesday I actually copied this off another Blog in which I found the entire blog HILARIOUS and I thought this idea was really fun so I’m incorporating it into my blog. To give the blog credit, in which I stole the idea is, http://aproka.blogspot.com/ some may find her not funny I find her Hilarious! So if you don’t like this… then I suggest not reading on Wednesdays…

10 Things To Whine About Today

1. Gum Shortage-Why is it when I REALLY need a piece of gum there is never one available nor is there a resource close to rectify the situation… it’s annoying

2. Animal Hair- I think that I may shave all of my animals I swear! It’s EVERYWHERE!

3. Gas Prices… Are they EVER going to go down?

4. My foot it is still sore

5. Catching up from my weekend. Lehna was up all weekend and I feel like I’m behind about 14 hours of sleep and have no chance of catching up.

6. Daisy-the dog, Lehna is FINALLY sleeping through the night (again) and I had to get up twice last night to let the dumb dog out!

7. Baby vomit- Why does it have to stain clothes so… and the great part is even AFTER you wash them they will have the lingering baby vomit smell

8. The condition of my house! We have the Empire Carpet people coming tonight and our house is the pits! So before they arrive tonight it will be a massive “hide things in all the closets” fest!

9. Laundry-When I was gone all weekend my Dear Husband caught up allllll the laundry and now there’s like a BIG HEAPING pile AGAIN! Back to square one!

10. Cleaning out my Office refrigerator… yep that’s right this is a chore I don’t even do in my home but yet… I’m required to do this at work??? Humm thank goodness I’m in Tons of debt for a freaking College Degree!!!!!
P.S I make my husband clean out the freg


Okay so now I feel better. Sometimes we all need a day in which we can let it out…

No comments: