Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tag YOUR it!

So I'm going to do some Taggin... Why well I don't know I'm bored to death and work and figured what the hell give me a break!


1. Ten years ago -- I was 15 years old. I was just starting my freshmen year in High School and getting ready to meet the man I would marry, Creepy Hua... I was working at The Siding and was always hanging out with my best friend Sarah... man has time changed... I was also very attending church on a regular basis... need I say more.

2. Five years ago - I was 20 years old. I have been dating Tait for 4 1/2 years and getting ready to go back to USI for another year. This was my second year at USI and was looking forward to it I already knew my roommate and was excited to get to see her again. By the way we are still friends!

3. One year ago - I was Pregnant and getting ready to "prepare" the nursery actually I didn't prepare anything my brother and sister in law came to do it which was super nice.

4. Yesterday- I went to work and was bored out of my gored and I packed for my trip

5. Today - Went to work and was bored out of my gored and then got ready to leave for my trip

6. Tomorrow - I will be in Wisconsin so the world is an open book

7. Five snacks I enjoy - Chocolate, Kettle/Carmel Corn, Carrots with Ranch dressing, Chex Mix (Salt N Sweet Yummmy), and Potato Chips w/ sour cream... I love things that I can dip and the sweeter the better!

8. Five bands I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Montgomery Gentry, Sarah Mclachlan (I know she's not a band but still), Jewel (not a band), Journey, and Trace Adkins (not a band)

9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 -- Pay all my debt off, Rebuild my house in the middle of the woods, Take may family (extended included) on a European Cruise, Invest in the stock market (so I could keep earning money), and Buy a photography studio with all of the fixings and start taking pictures!

10. Five locations I'd like to run away to: London, Cairo, St. Lucia, Moscow, and Sydney

11. Five Bad Habits: Biting my Nails, over eating! Watching too much TV, Speeding, and Spending way too much money when I shop!

12. Five things I like doing: Shopping, Going out to Eat, Traveling, Play Golf, and Being with my family (hummmm I'm starting to see a pattern between my bad habits and things I like to do!)

13. Five T.V. shows I like: Are you Being Served? Keeping Up Appearances, Golden Girls, The Office, and Designing Women

14. Famous People I’d like to meet: Johanna Lindsey and Brad Pitt

15. Biggest joys at the moment: My baby Girl, my husband, and traveling to Wisconsin

16. Favorite toys: my Digital Camera, My film camera, and my SUV

17. Five people to tag: Okay here it goes! Jackie woman, Christina Lady, Sarah Babe, Julie Girl (if she checks), and that's it! I suck

No comments: