Thursday, October 06, 2005

Whiney Weekday

Whiney Weekday!

1. Dirty Dishes… Slowly the dirty dishes are starting to take over my kitchen sink, counters, and stove! The dish washer is currently clean and the dishes need put away and the dirty dishes reloaded. I have not done this for two days so now the dishes are slowly taking over my kitchen.

2. Animal hair… Yesterday I put Lehna on the floor for less then 15 mins after I picked her up I then had to spend another 10 mins just picking the animal hair from her death grip fist.

3. Empty Hangers… Why is it that I’m the ONLY adult in my house that can take the empty hangers back to the laundry room? I realize that I was the one elected to do the laundry until the end of time but why do I not only have to get the laundry clean, fold the laundry, put away the laundry… THEN take the empty hangers and dirty laundry back to the beginning of the cycle? I mean I don’t think Tait’s arms are broken… I will double check tonight, but if I don’t take them to the laundry room then they start to take over the guest room door!

4. Dirty Laundry… Why was I elected to do the laundry? I mean just because I’m a female doesn’t mean that I should automatically be elected to do the clothes… I mean after all Tait doesn’t wonder around naked? Shouldn’t he be responsible for having to do at least HALF of the clothes? And I HATE doing laundry!

5. Beginning of the Month… Yeah another month has begun and it’s another two weeks of feeling broke… Yeah! Gosh I hate bills! Actually I hate money all together!

6. Headache… I woke up with a headache this morning that I just can’t shake. Morning headaches are the worst they put me in such a GLORIOUS mood for the day!

7. Pissy People… I have run into a number of pissy people today that I would like to throw them out of the 10 story window in my building just to watch their bodies crumble on the pavement below… oh how glorious would that be!

8. Dumb Drivers… I think every dumb driver was out this morning on Washington St! I was boxed in by Dumb and Dumber and then after I finally got around them… every person and their brother wanted to SLAM on their breaks to turn right this morning! I was cursing and was not happy! Stupid People!

9. Frozen Coffee Heaven… Well normally my Mint Mocha Chip Frapachino is like the best treat ever… but apparently the ladies making my frozen heaven decided to half ass my drink and not let the ice get totally crushed… b/c I keep sipping HUGE pieces of ice down the straw! Making my frozen heaven taste kind of like it’s only half mixed… so sad 

10. I need a Pedicure… The other day I was looking at my feet and I have decided that I need a pedicure… the only problem is my feet look really horrible… so that would mean that I have to actually show my feet to a stranger… then have them work on them…. I DON’T THINK SO! Lord only knows what the lady would think if she saw me feet in the current condition they are in… so no pedicure for me… 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks!

lkmanitou said...

If you're seriously looking for a good pedi, I'd highly recommend Tyler Mason Spa on the westside of Indy. I've been there for a mani, pedi, full body massage (heavenly!!), facial, and hair styling before.

In odd news, I had a dream last night where you and I were trying to remember and perform our swing choir Christmas show routine from 1997. Weird....

Stephanie said...

LOL That's toooooo funnnnnny! I don't any of the swing choir routines... I barely remember the music... I was thinking about asking Joyce to do my pedi... she's family so maybe she won't be so disgusted... LOL Of course she probably would be... LOL

lkmanitou said...

You'd be surprised how rough pedi people have it with nasty toes. Last time I had one, this old woman was in the basin next to me and her pedi tech said something along the lines of "Must be getting better since you're not OOZING today". Now, those would be some nasty toes!

Stephanie said...

YUCK! Oozing.......... Man that's scary! I would hate to play with feet everyday... I don't even like touching mine... that's why mine look they way they do!!! But I have to say... no oozing here... LOL