Friday, May 31, 2013

Tape and Boxes!

So what can you do with a box and tape, what can you do with a box and tape, what can you do with a box and tape everyday is magic. So I may not be a song writer but that is what we are living in. A sea of boxes. I am kind of excited about next week b/c we will get to pack the stuff we are actually using. That will be fun to get all of that ready to go. So next week might be a little crazy but it will be good at the same time. It will be fun to be back in Indiana again and at the same time I am sad that I will be leaving here. As it comes closer and closer the wheels of regret and second doubts come to full circle. We still have some things we are anxiousness about some things I know that isn’t helping. I just we had finalizations on everything; that would make things a little easier. But we are taking a leap in faith that everything will work out and the way it’s supposed to.


So we are venturing down this weekend to the house. We are going to paint a few rooms and clean cabinets and toilets… you know really exciting stuff like that. I’m excited about it b/c then when we move next week those things will be completed, well almost. Tait still won’t be with us until the end of June. Which I have to say I am totally not looking forward to being separated again. That was REALLY difficult last time when we moved to Wisconsin but unfortunately with his job not starting until July he really wants to work the entire month of June, you know for the income flow. So it should be good but it will be difficult. With the new rules of the county he won’t get to take any of his days, as “pay out days” so he will be taking off the 5 days he has left during the 4 weeks he will remain behind so he will have basically 3 days weekends so we will only be separated 3 days before he comes back or leaves. So it will be fine. I feel badly for him b/c he won’t have a lot to do while he’s in Kenosha, but he’ll be able to clean and ready for our “final inspection.” At least I won’t have to be doing that  Yeah for me!!

So I’m going to really try hard to get into shape when we move. My friend Abby weighed about the same as I did and she lost all of her weight; she when from a size 24 to a size 5 in a year. She is now a physical trainer and I have asked her to train me! I told her that I want to get where she is. So we have an appointment set up the first week we are back. She is going to help guide me and mold me. She is SO excited and I have to say SOOOOO AM I! I’m going to be working in Wabash and that’s where she works is in Wabash so I will be able to go there either before work, during work, or after work for training sessions and I couldn’t be happier about it. It’s going to be a lot of work and I’m okay with that, but I have to change my life style. I know I have tried this before but having someone that has done this before and knows the challenges I will be facing will be good. So I thought about blogging about it. I know it will be harder to do because I won’t have the time in front of the computer that I will before, but I’m hoping that I will keep it up, even if it’s one a week or twice a week I can keep a record of what’s going on and maybe it will keep me motivated. I thought even about joining a group that is already established… maybe that would help too. It will be hard trying to work, take care of the kids, and work out especially with Tait not being with us… but I have to try. I’m hoping that I can make the commitment and get where I want to be. I hope I can “drink some of the Kool-Aid” if you know what I mean. So we’ll see.

I think that’s all of the update that I have for now. We are just busy getting ready for another life change. I’m excited it will be a good move for us and it will be so wonderful being back home and having some access to things we to wanted have before. Kind of our “dream list” so it will be good.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the upcoming move!! :) Are the kiddos excited?

Good luck with your weight loss journey! I wish we lived closer because I would definitely do it with you. Maybe I can find some encouragement with your posts :)