Monday, May 13, 2013

Why is that the weekends go so fast?

I know I say this all the time but could the weekends just slow down just a LITTLE bit! I mean by the time I actually get to sit down it’s like the day is over!


Part of it was we went traveling again this weekend and that just sucks all the time down the drain. We have been trying to decide what our future will hold for the Wagner family and well we still don’t have anything nailed down yet. So we are still in the planning stages and well the LIMBO Stage to be honest with you. Hopefully more to come soon.

We did leave earlier this time to come back only b/c I KNEW my house was a disaster and I wanted to get it in some sort of order before the week started. I mean the week it only gets messier and messier so I wanted to get ahead of it. Tonight I won’t have any kind of time to do anything because Tait has training and I have speech therapy. I’m half tempted just not to show up. I truly am not looking forward to 3 hours of them blabbing at me about how music encourages communication. But it’s for the best I guess and I will go and hopefully not be too bored out of my head. Hey maybe I’ll learn something! That could happen. It might… don’t laugh!

Let me see what else. Oh Mother’s Day was this weekend. I wasn’t able to talk to my mom but I did leave her a message on her cell phone. I know she had some things going on with her mother in law so that might be why she was unavailable. I am going to call her on her birthday however  which is in 2 days. I did get some cute things from my kiddos. Lehna made me a book mark; both girls made me flowers from tissue paper, and cards.

We did get to see my nephew Landon play base ball this weekend. He had a game so we were able to go down and watch them play. There were more balls outside of the ball field then there were on the inside, every few minutes you heard “heads up” b/c another ball was hit outside the fence. There are two fields right next to each other. It was fun. The girls were able to play at the park at the same time so it was nice. But when we were at the ball field I saw a dog that looked JUST LIKE CHELEASE! She was huge just like Chelease used to be. She was just a bit more brown then Chelease was but it was amazing, she even had the rubbed off fur on her legs where she laid down. I sent a picture of her to Marcus and Marcus agreed it was crazy strange!

So this week we have another fun filled week of cleaning and sorting. I’m still not done with my purging. There is so much to do its CRAZY! I have decided that I’m not going to take anymore to the church donation any more however, I was way too embarrassed by the amount of stuff we were giving and didn’t want them to be like “this is all from the Wagner’s” so I’m going to donate to goodwill. I have given the church almost three van load… that’s enough.

So that’s all I got for now.

No comments: