Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Turkey Wrap Up

Well here’s the TURKEY WRAP UP!

I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is gone and over with already. Man this year is flying by it’s hard to believe! Well this Thanksgiving was filled with surprises well one anyways. I got to see my Aunt Sam! I love getting to see her and we don’t get to see her very much so I was VERY excited to see her at Thanksgiving apparently it was a surprise and Stephen was the only one who knew so I was excited to she her and even though we didn’t play any games we had some interesting conversations anyways.

We went to see Tait’s grandparents on Thanksgiving for lunch and it was good to see the family. The house wasn’t too packed this time which was kind of nice most everyone had been their earlier to visit and by the time we got there we were like the “second shift” of people so we didn’t have to move around too much to find seats which were nice! Their house is VERY small so when you go there and you get a seat you don’t move b/c then you won’t be able to sit down again. It’s kind of silly but that’s the way it works. They were excited to see Lehna and she was pretty good for the most part. She would eat a little off the plate and then go and get something off of someone else’s plate she’s definitely a scamp when it comes it eating she would rather pick at your plate then get her own. I guess it takes too much time to sit and eat or something. But she was very shy around the grandparents which I totally expected she just doesn’t know them very well so that’s why. We just don’t get there very often unfortunately we just are usually so busy and it just is hard to get down there. I want to get down there for Christmas we just won’t be able to go on Christmas b/c we will probably be at the Wagner’s then to my grandma’s that evening so we will have to plan for another day for that.

After the Wagner’s we went to my families Thanksgiving in Peru and boy did I eat! I love porgies so I got to eat my FILL of them and let me tell you it was A LOT! Grandma tried a new one which I was NOT brave enough to try it was called sour krout and pork… it sounded gross and I just wasn’t brave enough but everything else was pretty tasty. I love the fruit one’s so I had a lot of them and they go FAST so you have to get them quick. I want to make them for my home but I don’t know if I would do them justice so the only one’s I have tried is when Jackie and I made Pumpkin filled one’s and we put them in oil to fry and they were pretty tasty. We had a good time at Thanksgiving Lehna pretty much played with Tait the whole time she would come up to me on occasion just to make sure I was still around but she would run around and then back and forth. It was pretty cute.

On Friday we went to BINGO and I did get to yell BINGO once. I bingo’ed with someone else so I had to split the money but I bought pull tabs with it… and out of like 50 bucks in pull tabs we had 4 entries and we didn’t win CRAP it was very disappointing. But we had a good time anyways. Then we also went to Birthday Party for Little Tanna she’s now 25… I guess she’s only one year younger then me but still… So then by Sunday I was ready to come home and pick up all the mess at our house. We got home and it wasn’t too bad as far as the mess it has been worse before so it was nice today.

That was pretty much the Turkey Day it was fun we had a good time overall! I can’t wait for Christmas though we are going to go North for New Years so that will be A TON of fun I just can’t wait we always have such a nice time when we go to visit so it will be fun. I didn’t do any Christmas shopping b/c I’m a HUGE slacker to be honest with you. So we will be doing that eventually we will probably do it like two weeks before Christmas. I can’t wait to shop for Lehna I know I will go crazy I mean she’s not even two but I’m going to go nuts I can feel it already. I have been thinking about Tait for Christmas and I really haven’t come up with anything. Tait is also asking me what I what for Christmas and I really haven’t come up with anything as far as what I want I just can’t think of anything. I just can’t think of anything that I am in great need of but I’m sure he’ll come up with some thing great.

Baby B is doing well I am feeling her squirm a lot more which is kind of a strange feeling again. She is more a mover then a kicker which is different then how Lehna was I enjoy feeling her though. She still doesn’t have a name, we are going to have another ultrasound December I just want a confirmation that she is a girl. I think she is but I just want a double check just to make sure. But if she is a girl then I will start buying her a few things I don’t want to go crazy only b/c I have all of Lehna’s clothes to wear but I want her to have a few things that are all hers. Today my boss gave me a work onezie and its super cute! It has the logo on it so it will look cute on her. Especially if she is born with hair to put little bows in her hair with or even on her bald head it will look cute. I just am so curious to see what she’s going to look like I mean I have a feeling she’s going to look a LOT like Lehna b/c Lehna’s features are so “wagnerish” so it will be sweet if she looks like her. Of course she probably will have very different personality traits which will be fun too b/c I know how Lehna is so it will be fun to see how she will react to different things. I wonder if she will be a T.V watcher or if she will not like TV just like Lehna doesn’t it would be very strange to see a totally opposite but I have a feeling with Lehna being the “leader” she will have more fun imitating her sister.

Lehna the other day when I picked her up at daycare the last day before Thanksgiving she was wearing this little Indian headband and it had feathers on it and she was chasing this little boy round around round this table screaming she was just like a little Indian! I can’t believe just how busy this kid is she is always doing something she never spends too much time standing in one place. We can usually get her to sit for a little bit only when she eats but she’s still moving around and never just sitting still doing nothing. I just have never seen a child that was so active before. I don’t know who she is more like as a baby. I don’t know if I was like that according to Tait’s mom Tait was more docile and wasn’t as busy so I don’t know if I was this busy or not. It’s crazy though!

Well that’s my update for today. Nothing too exciting and I didn’t take ONE picture this weekend… why… we’ll I left my camera at home for the weekend and with as much trouble we had just trying to get out of the house I thought that going back to get it just wasn’t worth it. So maybe at Christmas we will have some pictures… maybe… of course I will HAVE to take pictures to capture Lehna ripping open the packages!

Okay that’s it…

No comments: