Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's a GIRL!


Well,we are having ANOTHER GIRL!
Yep, that’s right, another Lehna so you’d better just WATCH OUT!


We went to the clinic in Indy on Saturday and this was actually moved up from when we were originally going to go. We were planning on going November 18th and we decided to move the date up a couple of weeks b/c of a scheduling conflict on the 18th so LUCKLY me got to move up the date!

We were of course VERY excited to hear that it was going to be another girl! The lady was fairly certain that it was going to be a girl when we had the ultrasound. We had the 2D ultrasound for the sex and to just see the baby and then when they went in for the 3D 4D ultrasound the baby had managed to flip to her belly and hid her face. So we weren’t able to see the face but we could see her very sweet arms, legs, toes, back, and head but face is going to be a surprise. But as early as we had the ultrasound they said that 3D we probably wouldn’t be able to see much of the face anyway without it looking very alien like so it was okay that we didn’t get to see her face.


2-D Ultrasound Pic of the "Girlie Parts"




3-D Ultrasound




3-D Ultrasound Cheat-Sheet


We did start tossing around names and we haven’t found anything yet but we are still looking for the perfect name. Tait said with Lehna’s name he knew RIGHT away that this was the name and I had to be convinced after a day and night then I knew it was that right name. Tait has suggested names like Madelyn or Tatium and I have suggested names like Claira or Olivia… but nothing definite yet so we will have to play around with them some more b/c we don’t know yet. As early as it is the chances of us finding something this soon is kind of unlikely so we will just have to call her Lehna’s sister until we can find something that we agree on. I think that we need to get a map book for the United States and name her something out of there b/c al the rest of the rivers in Russia are kind of ugly sounding. So wish us luck in finding the “perfect” name.

We also managed to work in Lehna’s new room this weekend and we got a new dresser from Uncle Stephen so we could add that to the furniture to her room. So thank you Uncle Stephen and also Marcus & Jackie for getting it from Northern Indiana. We are very grateful. So we took out the rest of the furniture except for the bed. I want to have the bed moved out before Thanksgiving. So that’s goal (time frame) so that will be fun. We are going to add some girly things to the wall and we also decided that we want to add the second baby girl to Lehna’s room when both girls are sleeping through the night so that will be fun. Then we can make the current nursery a playroom and get alllllll of the toys out of my living room, which will be FABOULOUS!

So I’m very excited about having another girl it will be fun and I love having Lehna it’s been really fun so far. I am kind of interested to see what type of personality this little girl is going to have I know Lehna can be VERY challenging at times so it will be interesting to see if she will be her clone or her opposite. Lord help us if we have an opposite!

So I know that we are pretty set on girl clothes I will need to go through them again and find all of the clothes that are either too stained and take out. I want to make sure this baby has her “own” clothes to so we will definitely have to get a “few” outfits that will be all hers. So it should be fun.

Well I will end my update for now hopefully we can find the “perfect name” so I’ll keep you updated on the progress of that.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Please don't use Claira ... The only ones I know are old bitter women and we don't want to start her life with that in her future! Congrats! I'm very Happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Congrats one another girl!! I LOVE the name Olivia :] Have you thought of middle names yet?

Stephanie said...

Joyce,
we have decided on anything yet. I think Claira is still out on the table though but it's kind of a "normal" name and I don't really like normal names so we'll have to just wait and see. We are excited about another girl, at least we have all the "girl" stuff so that's a start.

Sarah,
Yeah I really like the name Olivia the only problem is it's kind of popular right now which I don't want her to have 5 Olivia's in her class... I'm kind of funny that way... the Middle name I really want to be is Elizabeth so go figure that! I really like that name it's a connector name you know what I mean and it's YOUR middle name so I thought that was good. But we'll see it's awful early ANYTHING can change right now.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Cthulhu. Nobody's gonna mess with Cthulhu...she would be able to destroy your mind with a single thought! Oh yeah...definitely Cthulhu.

Stephanie said...

wow I don't even know how you say that name it looks kind of messy...

lkmanitou said...

Nah, not a Cthulhu (sounds like Cuh-thoo-loo). There's not enough appendages shown on the ultrasound to be a Cthulhu. Congrats :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks! WE are pretty excited about having another girl!