Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up!

Well I am entering another weekly wrap up on Monday after the weekend. Things have been kind of the same around our house nothing too exciting but that won’t stop me from entering an update… heck no!

This weekend Jackie, Christina, Zach, Lehna, & I all went to the Christmas Hobby show thing at the state fairgrounds on Saturday I have to tell you I was QUITE disappointed. This year we kind of went for a mission we wanted to get these fabulous candles they are seriously the best candles in the world. They smell the house up with just one candle and I have YET to find another candle with that type of power. We got them two years ago and were looking at every store that had candles but there were NONE in site. I was very sad. It was also soooooo crowed. For some reason the first two rows were right on top of each other so if anyone stopped to look at the stuff at the counters then NO ONE either side could get down so you kind of pushed your way down the aisle and didn’t really stop and look at anything. This year there was a BUNCH of booths that were selling like junk a bunch like for example the As Seen on TV items and people doing demos and stuff so that kind of sucked nothing really “Christmassy”. Even the normal “Christmas” items shops like painted wooden things that you can get personalized or just stores to buy Christmas stuff they just weren’t there this year so that was kind of disappointing. I was looking for a bingo shirt for my mother in law and they didn’t even have anything like that. All of the shirt and sweatshirt stores had the same things on them nothing really different. I did get a shirt for Lehna that says “That’s it! Take me to my NANA” which is really cute. It’s really big but its 100% cotton so I got it big so when it shrinks it will fit Lehna! I also got some homemade Toffee that was really good but that was it all I bought.

After the show we went to eat at Olive Garden which was fun. Lehna was pretty good at the restaurant she did decide that she wanted to have a screaming contest there so we quickly wrapped up our meals and left. After that we went to Keystone which there were a TON of people there too we parked at the bank parking lot and tracked our way over there and Christina got new shoes for Kris and Jackie got some outfits for Zach. Lehna didn’t get anything LOL, either did Tait. After that we headed back to Christina’s where Lehna and I left pretty quickly Lehna was exhausted and so was I. Walking around for 8 hours is pretty tough right now and I wore the wrong shoes so that didn’t make it fun either.

After that Lehna slept all the way home and even when we got home she took a LONG nap which was nice b/c I got to relax and have her sleep on me which is really nice. After that Tait and Trent got back from the game. They went to the Illinois vs. Purdue game and Purdue won so that was fun for them. They came home and we just kind of vegged for the rest of the evening.

On Sunday I started doing some laundry and after a whole day later I only have two loads left! I’m pretty excited. I was REALLY behind! And they were slowly taking over my room! So tomorrow we are supposed to have the guy come from Bee windows come out and give us an estimate on new windows. But I think we are going to reschedule it only b/c Tait won’t be home until later on Tuesday and I don’t want to try to contain Lehna and talk windows all at the same time. But that was my weekend… nothing too exciting but it was nice. Both Purdue and the Colts won this weekend so that made the weekend a lot nicer. So that’s all I got for now, thanks for reading about us this weekend!

No comments: