Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hey guess what SANTA IS COMING!

Okay so most of you know that Santa is getting ready to come and visit everyone’s houses… but let me tell you being his helper this year… I really haven’t gotten much of my share done… as a matter of fact I haven’t done ANY of the shopping yet. I am going to do it this weekend though and I CAN’T WAIT! Every year I tell myself that I am going to shop earlier just to make sure that I don’t have to run around at the last minute… well it didn’t happen this year! But I don’t think it ever happens I think it’s just something I like to tell myself so I don’t feel bad. It doesn’t really work although I normally don’t feel bad so maybe it does work!

Speaking of Santa boy I think we need to put Lehna on Santa’s Bad list from her little espoide from last night. I went to pick her up at daycare and she wanted to walk through the gate and I was trying to lift her over it. Well she throws herself down on the ground kicking and screaming and crying... it was GREAT! Well I am trying to convince this child to stand up so I can lift her up the lady goes... well let me hand her to you... she is KICKING and screaming. So I have to carry her down the hallway like a sack of flour b/c she won't stop crying all the way down the hall passing parents and other children... I saw friends of our and he goes "what did you do" and laughed and said "oh I like to pinch her occasionally" and walked on I was ready to beat her! We get to the car and this kid CRIES the ENTIRE TRIP HOME A 20 MINS TRIP! We pull up to our house and she's FINALLY silent! I have to get out of the car b/c we only have one garage door opener right now. So I get out and come back and the angel child is crying AGAIN! So I tell her that we are going to go see the puppies and she goes Molly... in her language that I only understand.. .and I go Yep Molly and she stops crying... the brat child! Tait called me and I asked him if he was on his way home and he goes... well I would like to see another family and I go... can you please come home Lehna is about ready to be killed and he's like.. yep on my way home now... so I thought that was VERY nice of him to come home... when he got home he said that he didn't think it would look very good in the paper that the wife of a DCS/CPS worker murder his daughter in the paper! I told him he was probably right! She was just awful last night. I don’t know if it was just the terrible two attitude or what it was crazy. So we shall see how she is tonight. I keep telling her Santa is watching her of course I don’t think she understand what that means… I mean she just kind of stares at your when you talk to her about Santa.

I have been working on my Christmas list all day and it gets longer the more I work with it! Which is kind of fun! Tonight is my office party and I am very excited about it! We are having a chef come in and cook the food for us so that will be kind of nice. Our employers LOVES to spoil us and I enjoy that tremdously. We are supposed to bring white elephant gifts and I went though my house yesterday and I found so many things that I could re-gift! I was very excited and it was kind of fun! I don’t want what I’m bringing but it will be funny to watch the other people open them up.

This week I injured my back some how and so I have been nursing my back a week. I really don’t know how I did it but after sitting for a couple of hours everyday I feel like I’m going to die. I called the doctor on Tuesday to tell him my back was hurting to see what “remedies” I could do and they basically said that I can’t do anything about it except take Tylenol and for me to ice it for the first 24 then heat the next… that really didn’t work and the Tylenol really wasn’t a good fix. But it’s feeling better today I just don’t know what I did to it. It still hurts when I pick Lehna up and stuff and when I sit and work and stand up after a couple of hours of sitting I usually feel the strain but laying down it feels pretty good. Last night I slept as still as possible so it wouldn’t hurt at all!

Next week we have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for Baby B I am pretty excited about it. I just hope they tell us baby b is still a girl… I’m kind of “nervous” about that, I know I shouldn’t be but you never know, things could Pop out… But it will be nice to see the baby again. We have a named picked out again for this week. So I’m not going to share it yet b/c I don’t want it to change. I middle name still hasn’t changed it’s going to be Elizabeth so it will be nice! I think it’s a nice connector name but the first name… I’m going to keep it a secret for at least another week… only b/c that will ensure that it will still stay around. I change my mind a lot… Okay well this is enough of an update just a bunch of rambling now. So thanks for reading about us.

No comments: