Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekly Update!

I figured I’d better update for this week so here it is and all its glory!

This weekend Tait and I traveled north to visit Helen & Tim in Peru. Tim was home from North Dakota this weekend so we wanted Lehna to be able to see her. We went up on Friday night and Lehna was excited as we pulled up it was very sweet she was kicking her feet and everything it was so cute. So after we got her out of the car we ate dinner Helen made egg rolls and they were fabulous!!! Tait, Trent, & Tim went to the Northwestern vs. Purdue game and they won for those of you that don’t know. But the upset of the weekend was Indiana beating Iowa which is just all kinds of wrong. When the boys went off to watch the game Stephanie got to do some MUCH needed shopping for the Bell Bell and let me tell you I may have gone a little nuts I mean I don’t know Lehna actually needed snow pants but they were only 10 bucks sooooooo I figured why not and I got her another winter coat since I think she outgrew her last one. So we will have to take her outside LOTS AND LOTS or visit Grandma Jeanette LOTS and lots since its northern and it’s colder there! But they had sooooo many sales everything I got her was on sale so that’s my positive but I did spend wayyyyyy tooooo much on a child that will probably only be in these clothes for about 2 months! But I Tait said that if we have a girl then its well worth it and I agree! Tanna and I went together as she searched for a maternity shirt. It’s funny I even got some stuff for Tait but I didn’t by ONE thing for myself… I guess I figured that in a couple of weeks I’ll have to get some more shirts and clothes anyways for me and the expanding body so I figured that I would just wait why spend the money if you can’t have instant gratification I say!

On Sunday we came back home really early which was really nice b/c it gave me a chance to get all of the laundry done and a chance to do the dishes which I left two sinks full before we left so I thought it was all good. Lehna was upset when Helen and Tanna left to go to Williamsport so we left shortly after they did. So after we got all the things done cleaning up after the dogs and that kind of stuff I went through Lehna’s closet. I pulled out three trash bags full of clothes for this child! So I replaced all of her clothes with the new ones and weeded out all the clothes that didn’t fit her I had like 12 month stuff in her closet that just needed to be put away, I also pulled all of her summer clothes out it was kind of fun and sad at that same time. I still don’t have my space totes I know I know I need to get to post office to get them and I know that too but I’m just not available when the freaking office is open. I wish they were b/c I have tons of crap to put in them! I was looking at the calendar today thinking man that room has a ton of stuff that needs to be changed and well… I haven’t done anything to it yet… such a slacker aren’t I!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Baby B well of course with Baby B I mean he isn’t coming out tomorrow… So hopefully everything will be fine with that… Just think 5 more weeks and we will do an ultrasound! Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait! Not that I’m excited or anything! Tanna offered Sam’s sister at the hospital but I would have to come during the week and that doesn’t really work with my schedule. So we will just have to pay since the doctor is a big meany! Well I know this is a short entry but that’s life right now kind of boring and nothing really exciting happened this weekend and I don’t have big plans this week just normal work stuff.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey there!! Hope your appointment went well! I can't wait to find how what your having!! How exciting!! I posted pics of the girls from the pumpkin patch this weekend.. be sure to come check them out!!

Stephanie said...

Hey Girly... I tried to get into snapfish but apparently I don't remember my password... soooo I'll have to think of something else to get in.. I looked over it from this past weekend. I'll have to look again to see if there's new pictuers... oh and the doctor went fine... baby is fine.

Sarah said...

Check out my blog on here.. thats where I posted my pics from this weekend. I think I sent you Sept last night. I'm a month behind!! LOL