Friday, October 20, 2006

Here's the update for the Week!

I just wanted everyone to know that I did go to Baby B’s appointment this week and everything is hunky dory! Baby was moving around on the doctor soooo he found the heartbeat and then the baby moved so I just got to hear it for a second. But it was enough that the doctor said that the baby was fine… I asked him if he thought it sounded like a boy heartbeat or girl and he said he wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pool. I have decided that the Dr’s annoying “you see what I’m saying” is a speech impediment… He was talking to me about skiing and he kept saying “you see what I’m saying” like literally after every sentence and I was just thinking that surly this doctor doesn’t think I’m this retarded that he thinks that I don’t know what skiing is… LOL Soooooo I have decided that it is infact a flaw in his speech not that he thinks I’m retarded… at least that’s what I’m saying! And another tid bit about Baby B is Tait and I have decided to do an ultrasound of Baby B before the ultrasound the doctor gives me at 32 weeks! We have decided we are going to go November 18th to a clinic in Indy and have them do a 3D ultrasound… I can’t take waiting until week 32 can’t do it can’t do it! Last time I thought I didn’t have a choice but Jackie was good enough to supply me with information that lead me to a clinic in Indy… so I’ll be attending that for the ultrasound! I’m very excited!

Another fun this is this weekend Tait, Lehna, and I are going to go to the Purdue football game! Yep that’s right! My wonderful boss gave me his tickets for the game this weekend so we are going to use those so we only have to get a ticket for Lehna. This will be Lehna’s first football game for college she did fine at the high school game she liked to climb on the seats and stuff so we’ll have fun there… we’ll have to go to the snack stand and stuff to kind of stretch her legs and stuff but it will be fun I think. We are also going to tailgate so that will be fun too! I haven’t tailgating in so long! I think that we are going to do simple stuff I’m just interested in getting smore stuff b/c that’s what I REALLY want right now! So we will have to get that stuff.

Tait has his fall office party this Friday. I am a little nervous b/c I have not meet this people before besides a couple of them when I worked at Ladoga and it wasn’t under a good circumstance soooooooo we’ll see. Tait said there will be a hayride and the whole thing soooooo we’ll have to see how it goes. I think Lehna will like the hayride… Tait claims he’s never been on a hayride… I believe that as much as I do him growing up in South Carolina with his southern accent… he’s cute isn’t he folks! Got to love him. So it should be fun I think. Hopefully we are talking campfire food I love it! I could grow fat on hotdogs and smores thank goodness that these are fall foods!

Work this week… Well work has been up and down this week I have had some stressful things and then some things I can’t control to things that I’m like darn it if I would have done this part differently. I know it’s a learning process and I want to get better at it and I know the longer I do it the better I will get at it I just get frustrated at things… I know it’s a REAL shocker to those that don’t know me! My bosses are out of the office next week they are going on a trip out of the county so it should be interesting next week. We get to wear jeans any day next week soooo I’m VERY VERY excited about that! Jeans seem to make me feel better. I like dressing up to work on occasion so jeans is a nice change.

For those of you watching Dancing with the Stars I am disappointed they didn’t kick Jerry off this week! I frankly think it’s his time and don’t like the fact he will be one there next week! He’s just not that good.. I know he’s cute and stuff and it’s kind of go that gimmicky thing going for it… but at the same time… I don’t know it’s just kind of boring. I also love the dancing part hate the results show why someone decided that it needed to be an hour long is BEYOND me…way too long if you ask me. Unfortunately they didn’t ask me sooooo I’m stuck with the producer’s decision.

Well that’s about my life right now and all I have for now… I will update you to let you know how the weekend went.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Glad to hear your Dr appt went well! I can't wait to see the pics from the 3D ultrasound!! I never had that option. I bet it's going to be pretty awesome!!

Be sure to check out my blog.. I have posted a ton lately! :]

Stephanie said...

Yeah I can't wait for the ultrasound then we can get down to business to get a name for this baby! I'll check you out!

Anonymous said...

You should atleast dress her up! I bet most of the costumes are on sale!! :]

Stephanie said...

LOL I have like a dog/sweat suit that I was going to use for daycare but that's the extreme

Anonymous said...

Well atleast thats something I guess!! :] Just think next year you will have 2 kids to dress up!!