Friday, June 20, 2014

It’s My Birthday!


Okay so it’s not my birthday TODAY but it was my birthday and let me tell you it was a really good day.  I had a really good day.  To start the day I got an OptiGrill which is what I wanted.  It’s basically a George Foreman but WAY better.  I love it.  We have used it already and it’s wonderful.  I can’t wait to try some of the recipes that are in the book.  I learned about it through an Infomercial and I was sold, Hook Line and Sinker!  So that’s how my day started was getting that.  My kids were so excited about it… Lehna especially was excited… I think it’s b/c I WAS so excited. 

 

Then when I went to work.  I received word back from my interview last week.  It was GOOD news.  So I’ll let you draw your own conclusions on this.  So we are going to be doing some changing!  I am waiting on my Official letter but it looks GREAT!  Tait and I have done the pros and cons and weighed the options so I feel good about my decision.  As far as my current employer I haven’t made those changes yet, I would like my official letter first… but that might not happen as my time frame is only a week (but I have 3 weeks before it starts) so it should be good.  Unless someone has stolen my identify it should be allllll good.  But I’ll get those changes after next week.  My coworkers were so good to me on my birthday they brought in food, which was so good b/c we got to eat all day!  Hey look I’m prego so it’s okay.  So it’s a tough decision to say the least. 

 

After work we headed to Olive Garden.  We brought the kids, Helen, myself, and Tait all went and had pasta, bread sticks, and pasta.  After our dinner we headed to Tanna’s for cake and ice cream.  Little Deklyn had her tonsils and adenoids out so we wanted to go there so she didn’t have to be up and moving around so much.  Of course she had dressed up and was up moving around the silly girl.  But she didn’t last long before she wanted to lay down. 

 

It was a great day to say the least we went home and watched TV and fell asleep.  AWESOME!  I love days like that. 

 

So coming up this week we have a couple things.  It’s FAIR TIME.  So that means Little Miss Maya gets to have her time in the spot light via her royalty and her year.  She’s supposed to wear her sash and crown every time we go to the fair.  We are planning on going there  every day just so she can truly enjoy her time.  She also gets to go to Indianapolis for testing.  I know the doctor is planning on doing testing  so I’m glad to hear that.  They wanted us to bring any “testing” she had done at the school and well she hasn’t had anything besides what she did and her reports from her normal schooling.  I think that is the problem is the school is refusing to do anything until December.  So she will be 1 ½ years behind.  BLAH the Education system just drives me nuts.  So we will be doing that on Wednesday… so that should be good.  I know that she’s nervous but we have told her don’t worry about it… it’s nothing that you won’t be able to handle.  I’m kind of excited about having the one on one time with her.  Her self-esteem has really just taken a downward spiral and I think this time will be good for her.  She seems to be so sensitive right now and I’m not really sure.  So she just finished summer school.  I’m glad that now she’ll be able to have a full summer.

 

Also Trent will be coming back from Las Vegas this coming weekend so I know that the kids will be super excited when he gets back.  They do miss him so.  I know that Tait and him will get in many hours of xbox time.  So it will be good.

 

This weekend we have some garage sales to go to.  I’m not really looking for anything in particular but just want to see what’s out there clothes wise.  I’m sure I will find something I just don’t want to spend a lot of money to get stuff.  So we’ll see what happens.  I also don’t know what Baby O will be yet so I don’t want to get too specific of clothing since I don’t know what they will be.  Baby O has an appointment in two weeks so that will be good.  Maybe they will do another ultrasound… to see if they can tell what Baby O is… wouldn’t that be GREAT!  But if not that’s okay.  B/c in 6 weeks they will be able to tell me any way J

 

So that’s all I got for now…  that’s life.  I’m going to get Maya’s Dance Video up this weekend.  It didn’t convert very well last time I tried and then the computer locked up so…  I’ll try again this weekend.  I’m sure there is a faster way to compress and load it… but I am not aware of what that is so I’ll do it the way I know how.

No comments: