Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ballet Pictures

So this coming weekend we have the ballet recital for the girls.  I was able to go to one of the practices and was able to get some pictures.  I am NOT paying to have them done this year but hoping to take the girls somewhere on Saturday to take their pictures before the final recital.  It should be good.  So those will follow.  They had the lighting set up for the group pictures so this is what the cord lights are in some of the pictures.  The theme this year is Dances of the World.  Maya and Deklyn are Brazilian Carnival and Lehna is Irish Eyes

Enjoy!













1 comment:

Kar said...

Hey, Stephanie! Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I hope your pregnancy is going well. I just wanted to let you know that your comment on my blog made my day, which I've needed lately. I finally posted today on where the heck I've been. And hope to be posting more often. We can be blogging buds!