Thursday, August 01, 2013

10 year Anniversary

Well it's a milestone for Tait and I tomorrow.  We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary.  We have had some great times and some bad times.  I thought I would do a little collage of us.  Just to share to help celebrate our life together as a married couple


This is our engagement pictures.  I think my hair is the same now as it was 10 years ago! 


This is our wedding day. I think we are way Skinner now! 


Our first family picture. We don't have any of these two animals and more
and we no longer live in this house. But this is how we started out as our family.



                                      This is us 10 years later.  Okay so my hair is slightly different. 


This is our family Now.  Three Beautiful Children.  And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments: