Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Empowering thoughts.


So I came across a few quotes that I really liked so I thought that I would share them.  They are all by Steve Maraboli, from the book “Life, the Truth, and Being Free”.  I think I might need to read this book I like some of the thoughts that Steve has to say.

 
“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.”
What I like about this is it is impowering.


“Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”
Seriously isn’t this the truth.  I mean problems will happen that’s part of life but isn’t this the truth!

 
“Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.”

This is truth I need to worry more about the present and stop worrying about what I did yesterday.  What a few empowering thoughts.

 
Now if only I could actively use these. 
 

Any who that’s my thoughts for today… and they aren’t even mine LOL

No comments: