Friday, April 12, 2013

Pins and Needles right?





Okay so sometimes we get the Pins and Needles when all we really want is a break. And this time I got rusty old needles. So if you haven’t noticed that my tone is a little, over the top… reason well I didn’t get the job. Nope I didn’t get it. I have been sad all day about it. I found out over lunch time and I have to say that I’m just sick over the whole thing. I have worked my entire 9 month ass off for nothing. No reward just shit. So I’m still standing in the freaking hallway truly feeling like I’ve been forgotten.



I know sounds desperate doesn’t it? Yeah life sucks. Then you get more shit b/c well you life doesn’t suck enough. I have been given many things that should make me very happy… and to this I said F you… F You and F you too. You know… sometimes I just don’t understand why I have been given so many freaking challenges but apparently my challenges are not over. I was really hoping for that $6 pay raise but apparently we are supposed to struggle some more. Why… I don’t know I’m still in the freaking hallway screaming? Oh well. Truly oh well. I guess sometimes hard work doesn’t pay off.



So what now. Well I have asked to come off this assignment b/c I want it to be over with. I don’t want to give any more to this department. But unfortunately I don’t have the option. I must stay and continue this pain a little longer. I called HR today to find out when my position will end and of course they don’t know… They don’t know when this will sickness will end. Instead it will continue for god knows when. So HR called me later and then said… you know that sheriff’s job… well they are very interested in you still. Do you want it? Hum now what do I do?



Damn Stars they don’t know crap.



So Tait and I have decided that we are going North for the weekend. We are running away from our problems and having a change of scenery. Surely that will help clear the mind and the body and let me think of a new option.



ONTO TOMORROW! Boy I wish I truly felt that way. I wish that this didn’t hurt so much I wish that this wasn’t so shity. But what can I do? Nothing… everything was decided for me. Again.

No comments: