Saturday, April 09, 2011

Update!


So I took these super cute pictures of Nikolai in his outfit the other day that I thought were just WAY to cute not to share. My Aunt Samantha sent this extremely cute baby outfit to us for Nikolai’s birthday and I thought they were perfect. At first I thought that he was going to SWIM in it… but as you can see it fits him perfect so it all works out!!


So I have to say the Maternity Leave Timer is almost over. I only have a week left! Can you believe it? It has been a VERY fast two months but I’m ready to go. My boss called me the other day and left a message on my work phone, and since being on maternity leave I don’t carry that phone with me all the time and was VERY surprised to see that he had called AND that I missed the phone call. So I called him back (the next day) and he just was checking on me to see how things were going and to make sure he knew my return to date and we talked a bit and you know it was a good conversation. Our office right now is kicking Butt and taking names we are getting big clients and sending proposals to all different types of companies so it’s GREAT it sucks that I have missed the excitement but I’m so glad that Terry wants to do outside sales that makes my stress level lower already, just thinking about that.


So to get me ready to go back to work. Tait bought me a massage that he wants me to get before I go back to work to relax me for the week ahead. I scheduled myself a hair appointment to get retrimed and rehighlighted. We have a family reunion coming up at the end of April so I figured it would be good to get that done anyway. Also this week we all went to the eye doctor and I found out that I need ALL THE TIME glasses, well at least when I want to see 20/20 then I can wear them so working, reading, you know… most of the time so I am posting a picture of me with them. <


Both girls do NOT need glasses yet and Tait well he needs new glasses the doctor said his eyes were pretty bad with his current glasses so he has those ordered. So it was an exciting week to say the least. So here are some more pictures of Niki so enjoy!



No comments: