Thursday, June 18, 2009

The winds have changed

Okay this will be short b/c I have stuff to do… but today is my B day… I’m officially the same age as Grandma Sullivan! I think I’ll be like her and keep this age my new AGE. Yeah! So crazy news…

I was offered a job from another staffing company… and it’s a bigger position and I accepted it. I had been in dealings with the company I worked with in Lafayette but the salary they were offering was really horrible and honestly I didn’t think I could afford to live on it… so this position kind of hit all of a sudden (even though it’s been in the making for several months) so I accepted and STARTED on Wednesday. This is my second day and I’m making my way through it. I’m a little overwhelmed to say the least… but we have a plan and I’m working through it… I hope that once I get my internal staff is hired I’ll feel MUCH MUCH MUCH better then how I feel right now… b/c right now I have a LOT resting on my shoulders and I’m ready to share the responsibility with others.

Soooooo I’m back at work Helen has agreed to watch the girls during the day so that has been wonderful I really appreciate it! I think it will be good for them and hopefully in Fall I’ll get Lehna set up for preschool and I’ll take and drop off… or try at least…

My big birthday plans… I don’t think I have any… isn’t that sad  I was able to get a very awesome massage and my favorite author has a new book out so I got that from the kiddos and Tait. Tait talked about going out to dinner and I don’t know if that is happening or not… it’s hard to say…

The massage will be fab to use in the next couple of weeks before we get CRAZY at work. It sounds like between September and January I’m going to be SWAMPED… it will be awesome bonus time… but… scary… we’ll see what happens…

But that is what’s happening now… crazy times lie ahead… so hold onto your butts everyone b/c it’s going to be crazy!

No comments: