Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures of Girls

So last week when Tanna and her children here she took them to get there picture taken so I thought it would be nice to get the girls taken since it's been awhile... so I went and bought them simlair outfits at Marshalls and scheduled their appointments. Here are the pictures from it... they turned out really cute so that was good.

They smiled pretty well and I was pleased with the way they turned out. I'm posting them here and on facebook so enjoy. There is more on Facebook... just so you know... It's easier to format them on facebook then blogger...


Lehna


Maya

Maya & Lehna


Big Smile from Maya

Lehna in the big white chair

So You are like totally spoiled this week... two posts and pictures in ONE WEEK... sometimes I just amaze myself... LOL

No comments: