Monday, October 06, 2008

Two week old update (I know it's old but it's written soooooo)

Well it is time for another update.

This past week went okay, I wouldn’t say it was a bad weekend just an okay weekend. I did go to the doctor and unfotuntately he didn’t have any answers which was disappointment. They said that I’m totally normal as far as my labs nothing that is shooting signs for ‘hey we have a problem’ so as strange as it sounds it was DISAPPOINTING. I was hoping they would say you have this wrong with you let me give you this and Ureka all fixed, but it’s a good thing that there isn’t anything wrong with me.

So he said I could see an endocrinologist b/c they have some drugs that they might prescribe. So I think I’m going to use that as a last resort and I’m not there yet. He asked me how I felt about surgery and I told him that I’m not into it. I told him that I really don’t want that to be an option and he said that’s cool he just wanted to see if it was at all on the radar screen. So well see… I guess I’ll just have to work harder. I talked to my other doctor my girl doctor and he actually have me a diet of 1200 calories per day… which isn’t a lot he said it will feel like I’m starving… so YEAH ME! But I think I’m going to try it… give it a whorl for a month and see what happens. I mean what’s the worst that can happen I lose 50 lbs… wouldn’t that be GREAT! I would be so happy… but one day at a time.

So I started my new diet on Sunday. So far… it’s only Monday morning… so good. So keep me in your thoughts. I researched a bunch of zero calorie foods and I put them in my freg this weekend. So I will be eating a BUNCH of celery but heck if that’s what it takes I will just become a HUGE rabbit.

So let’s get on to happier things. Tait meet one of his first goals so YEAH TAIT! I’m very happy for him he has really done a good job losing! Yeah!

This weekend we did have a few people come over to our house Kris, Jackie, Evan, Zach, and then my family we all watched the Purdue game and it was a disappointment. It was very sad. We had a good time though. We played Trivia Pursuit b/c I have had some hankerings to play some games and we did that… that helped. I miss having game nights that was always fun when Dad and Teresa would come down and we would all play games and eat fun food… I miss those days… but I regress.

This is my update from two weeks ago… short and sweet I’m preparing a bigger update… so enjoy for now.

No comments: