Monday, October 06, 2008

New UPDATE!

Okay so this update isn’t two weeks old like my old update it. See I get distracted and then my information just gets old I hate that… so I don’t like “wasting” already written stuff I don’t even care if it’s old stuff… you know.

I’m putting random pictures in here… okay… so enjoy them.

So I regress again. So I wanted to update you that man that new diet really worked well last week… I seriously lost 8 lbs in one week! Can you believe it?! I was so excited. So that brings my total up to 16 lbs. I can tell in my clothes my jeans especially they are loser still not falling off yet… but getting better. Tait also continues to lose he has lost 5 more lbs so that’s really exciting stuff! He has also been doing the diet for 1200 or less, only b/c he eats what I eat… so he is going on a calorie cut too. I have to say that getting the zero calorie foods in the freg has helped TREMODOUSLY so at dinner when there is nothing on my plate I can have a salad with lettuce, carrots, radish you know… makes it seem like I’m eating a LOT more… so it’s a good thing J So hopefully this week will be another good week… I hope J

So this weekend was really fun. On Saturday we moved furniture around I know that doesn’t sound like fun to most people but for me… yep it made my day really fun. We moved the futon around in the Playroom and that made SOOOO much more space in there so after we did that. I moved all the toy boxes back to the playroom. The girls really like this room. They were in the room all weekend especially Lehna. She sat on the futon and colored and watched TV in there. We put all the books on the bookshelf again so Lehna kept bringing me books for me to read to her. It was really a nice day. We couldn’t get three tubs back in the room so I moved the window seat from the girls closest in the front room and we are now using the chest as a toy chest. It works and now there are no more toys in the front room. It was really nice. Then after we did that I rearranged stuff in the girl’s closet and I found more room in there by doing that. It looks really nice I have my seasons mixed up usually you don’t clean until Spring but you know I have never done things the easy way. Then on Saturday night the girls went to one of the families from church’s house and Tait went to the Priesthood broadcast and all the women went and painted a house. I know that sounds kind of strange, but it was fun about 7 women went to one of the members house and we painted it. They are getting it ready to become a Senior Home of sorts and so they had 3 bedrooms and a laundry room to paint so we did that. It was fun we got done in like 2 hours so after we got done we went and picked up the kids and went home. It was fun painting… made me want to paint my living room actually. But it’s getting colder so I will probably need to wait until spring.

On Sunday we didn’t have church b/c of General Conference and us DVRd that so we could watch it without the children distracting us. So with our free time we headed to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins to carve. The girls were really funny. We told Lehna she could get any pumpkin she wanted and she would touch a few and go “I want this one” then walk to another one and go “I want this one” so it was kind of interesting. After we looked at a few pumpkins and took a couple of pictures. We walked through the corn maze and it again isn’t very Maze like… I mean it’s not like you had paths to choose from it was basically just a circle… I don’t know. We walked through and then ended up at the end of the nature trail so we decided to walk down the nature trail Lehna kept saying “we are going away from the pumpkin patch” and we told her that we would go back to it… it was very cute… Maya had a sucker and she was REALLY REALLY sticky and she kept getting stuck to the hay and grass so after the “walk” we went to the car to wipe her down with wipes. After that we got them to pick out pumpkins. Lehna wanted this HUGE pumpkin and Maya we picked her out for her a small pumpkin.


Lehna Posing


Maya Posing

After we got the pumpkins back to the patch we gutted them and carved them. Lehna was hilarious when it came to the scooping the stuff out… I had pretty much gotten mine and Maya’s done and Lehna looked in her’s and goes “ewwww I’m not going to touch that stuff” it was hilarious. So I gave her a spoon and let me tell you it wasn’t very helpful. But she did “try” to get it out… she then told me that she needed help and I scooped the majority of it out then she decided I was helping “too much” and started to cry so I told her that everything was loose enough for her to just scope out and so she used the spoon and I suggested to her it would be easier to use her hands and the little girl did it… she used her hands and scooped it out. Maya was just going round and round walking around to each of us looking at what we were doing… it was very cute. When it came down to craving the pumpkins I cut my face in there and Tait carved his face in his face it was quite hilarious. Then he carved Maya’s in. Lehna was drawing her face on her pumpkin and Maya was TRYING to help but Lehna really didn’t see it that way. There was a lot of “Maya no don’t do that, Maya stop touching that, Maya NOOOOOOOO” This was Lehna complaining about Maya… oh just love that sisterly love. LOL Then after that we put the pumpkins out for display and we lit them after it got dark. It was a very exciting day.


More Pumpkin Smiles



Finish Projects


Maya Big Pretty Smile
It really was a pleasant weekend we got a lot of things done but we did have a good time. That was all I have to update today. Hopefully next week I will be adding more good news about the weight loss I HOPE! Keep your fingers crossed J

Attempt One to get the girls together on a picture


Attemp two to get the girls together



RANDOM PICTURE


Maya eating pudding


Lehna in her Ballernia Dress


Maya on Important Phone Call


Princess Lehna

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats to you and Tait on your weight loss!! That is awesome!! =] I think I may have to do that diet too.. but I will have to wait until next week to get really into it since we are between check right now and I have to go with what we have.

Loved the pictures! =] I am hoping to get the girls to the pumpkin patch soon.. I love the pumpkin patch! And it's a great photo op ♥