Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here's What's Happening!

An Update before Christmas! I have my ultrasound for Baby B today! I’m very excited about it so I’m hoping to get some good video clips from it and maybe we will be able to get it up on the blog… don’t hold your breathe but you never know! I am just hoping that they tell me we are still having a girl! B/c I have gotten her some outfits and then I can announce her name that we have decided on. Some know some do not but it will be OFFICIAL we aren’t changing it… aren’t even looking anymore.

So anyways this is like 4 days before Christmas and I got almost everything wrapped yesterday. I have a few more things to wrap but other than that I’m pretty much done. I’m going to go on Friday to get Tait and Lehna’s stocking stuffers but other than that we should be ready to roll. This is good b/c we are having our Christmas on Saturday. I cannot wait to see Lehna open up her gifts she is going to be VERY excited. The poor baby is under the weather today. She woke up with a fever so we kept her home from daycare. Trent was wonderful and came down and was able to watch her today while Tait had to go to his different appointments so that was very lucky for us. I didn’t feel good on Tuesday of this week so if she has the same thing I had on Tuesday I know how the poor girl feels. So hopefully she’ll be ready to go tomorrow mine lasted about 24 hours so hopefully she’ll be swinging again tomorrow.

I still have a few more little odds and ends to get for stockings but then I’m done. Nothing like waiting until the VERY last minute its funny Tait was shopping for Christmas for me last night and I told him to pick Lehna up a new baby doll (I know she is getting TONS) but I wanted her to have a new one at home too. So he got her a new baby and I sat it on the chair and it was there for a couple of hours but Lehna looked at it and started to get closer to it and then noticed it was a baby. This kid got SOOOOO EXCITED she started pointing and walking over to me and then walking over to Tait almost chanting “baby baby baby” over and over and pointing at it. She would kind of do this little squat dance as she pointed walking back and forth it was really cute. So I looked at Tait and asked him if we could open up her doll for her and he said yes. So we opened it up and we let her have it and she watched Tait and he was opening the box it was so cute. So after he got the baby free from the box he handed it to her and she walked over to me and goes “baby” and it’s one of those baby with eyelids that open and close and the baby’s eyes were closed and she goes “shhhhhh” and I go is the baby sleeping and she goes “yeah” as she handed me the baby to hold as she went to go get a blanket for the baby. It was so cute. So we are going to video tape Christmas b/c it was too cute not to have as a memory. It was so sweet though I have never seen her so excited over a baby before.

I think it will be interesting to see how Lehna is with the new baby. As far as I can tell right now she’s going to be a great big sister and it’s going to be fun watching her interact with her. I think once the baby gets old enough to really watch Lehna and Lehna learns that she can be entertained by her then it will be really cute to watch Lehna “perform” for her. So I can’t wait it will be fun to watch them both grow.

This week we had the guy come from bee windows come and give us an estimate on how much it’s going to be for new windows and I’m VERY excited about it. We have been looking to get some new windows for awhile and with the new baby coming it has become a necessity so we are going to get that done hopefully they will be in late February which would be GREAT! I can’t wait for them though it will be wonderful! We are going to just do half of them now and then the other half later. Which we’ll be able to open the front windows which will be such a change from what we can do right now, right now we can’t open the windows in the front room and the new baby’s room the windows leak cold air so badly that we have to get them changed. So it will be nice once they are all fixed. Then maybe we’ll keep the shades in the living room pulled up more. So they are going to come up this Friday again just to do the finalization so that will be nice. I can’t wait! I hope everything goes well and we can get the widows we want.

What else is going on in our lives I can’t wait for Christmas I think that this is going to be a great Christmas just to see Lehna light up will be so cool. She’s such an animated kid anyways I can’t imagine what she will do once she learns she can tear paper and see treasures. I am still looking for another gift the “gift exchange” at grandma’s this Christmas. We are going to have a “competition” for the best gift and most original gift. The one gift I got I don’t think will win any competitions so I wanted the second one to have a least a fighting chance and I’m not really finding anything that will take the prize. I should just get a bottle of Jack Daniels last year that’s what was passed the most. I don’t know though I have to try and figure something out I’m kind of running out of days so I’d better come up with some fast!

Okay well here is an update IN and update… how about that. That just goes to show you how LONG it takes me to write this HORRIBLELY long updates but I’m back from the doctor and it looks like we have another girl, they think. They can’t say 100% but from what the saw it’s a girl of course they said that with her legs and tight as they were there “maybe” parts hidden but a girl is what they are calling it her lines are that “pronounced” I guess so that’s what makes it difficult I guess but the technician said that she thinks it’s a girl. So I’ll take that so I think to be “safe” Tait and I will probably come up with a boys name JUST incase but we are good to go for the most part. Helen said that we better take blue just in case to make sure that he won’t have to go home in blue if she ends up being a he. So we will get it alllllll covered.

So the name… well I’m going to be a stinker and NOT tell you… hehehehehehehehe kind of mean I know but I want to wait just a little bit longer b/c I really DON’T want my mind changed and I really like the names… sooooooo there you go.

Well thanks for reading about us I’m going to close now. Have a safe Christmas and I hope Santa brings you EVERYTHING your hearts desire.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

you dang BRAT! I want to know the name you picked! I hope you have a great Christmas...I need new pictures of Lehna!

Sarah said...

I wanna know!!!! You are SO mean!! LOL Have a great Christmas!! Wish I could be there!

Stephanie said...

Joyce,
Well the name is kind of popular right now "sort of" it's gaining popularity so hopefully she won't have multiples in her class. I will reveal soon just not yet. Also I will send you some new pictures of Lehna I just got her's done for Christmas so I have some wallets to send. I will get her two year in March so you probably don't want to wait that long!

Stephanie said...

Sarah,
I think you are going to like the name you have a commonality with it! I will reveal soon enough I just want to wait just a littlllllle bit longer. Not much though so don't worry. I hope you also have a good Christmas! I will be busy but that's what I like!