Monday, July 11, 2005

GOOD AFTERNOON, SPORTS FANS!


Well maybe not, but I’m here, its Monday, and I’m actually organized enough to get my update out on Monday instead of Tuesday… small victories I guess!

GREAT NEWS FIRST! Tait got a NEW JOB! Yeah yeah yeah! He is going to start August 1st and he will be working for the great state of Indiana as a Case Worker. They called him on Friday and said, “we want you!” And he said, “okay!” Well, it was a bit more professional than that but you get my point! I’m sooooooo excited and I know he is too. He was VERY cute the whole weekend as he sang “I’m going to quit my job, I’m going to quit my job!” over and over again. It was wonderful.

The rat tricked me though! We had a voicemail on Friday and they said for them to call back… well I called Tait ASAP and told him to check the voicemail. He said he already had and had called the lady back BUT she was already gone for the weekend…. So to keep his spirits up I told him it’s got to be good news, because why would they call back… and he agreed. Well what I didn’t know was he had ALREADY talked to the lady and had accepted the job… he didn’t tell me until he got home. He said he wanted to tell me face to face and boy was I EXCITED! So his run at Ladoga will soon be over THANK GOODNESS!

So, I just wanted to tell you all thank you soooooo much for your support that you gave Tait and your words of encouragement. He really was struggling with what to do and now he has his answer. And also thank you for the support that you gave me. We both really appreciate it.



Well this was another very busy weekend… but what else would you expect! On Saturday all 7 1/2 of us got together for a night of games and excitement. I didn’t get a lot of pictures but Jackie did take some really cute ones so I’m going to post both of our pictures!


"Ahhhhhhhh Boooooo"



Aunt Jackie is soooo silly!


Lehna’s new chair! Can you believe it’s a GIRAFFE? Boy I hope she likes Giraffes! It’s really ADORABLE! I actually want to pick up 2 more! So when she has tea parties she can have matching chairs!


Yummy chair!



Such a big girl!


This is Lehna playing cards with Kris and Christina.



Which card to play... SUCH a decision!
Notice the fishy face?



Awwww.... Uncle Kris is sooo comfortable!

Here is another one of Daniel under the table… I guess he thought that the couch was too soft…




On Sunday we headed down to Williamsport for the Kennedy Family Reunion… there was a turn out of 84 people! But I think a lot of them were children. Lehna got passed around A LOT! I am going to post some of the pictures that I took… now I don’t know who most of these people are sooo I can’t ID them for you… and Tait was no help in the id process… since he didn’t know who most of them were either! Lehna did win the youngest family member contest!






(I know these people) Yep that’s my flower girl Makylia and her mom Lisa. I can’t believe just how much Makylia’s grown!


Here is Lehna with Grandpa Wagner and Grandma Wagner



Baby kisses!



Here is Lehna with Grandma Wagner!


Lehna was much better this visit. She wasn’t fussy and enjoyed being passed around. This is a GOOD thing because she was passed A LOT. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's after dinner. She even managed to play a little with Tanna and Grandma on the floor. After that Lehna was zonked so she took a little nap! Landyn and Camryan played with the beach ball.


Hurry, get the ball!



You have to share, Landyn!



I'll get it Landyn.




Well, I decided that since some of you know who everyone is… there are some of you out there that don’t know who any of my pictures are… so I decided to make a little diagram…


Well this next weekend we have another family reunion in Williamsport… so we will be heading back down there for the Brook’s Family reunion on Sunday. My pudding dessert was a hit at the Kennedy family reunion so I’m going to try it at the Brook’s reunion… I just hate making stuff and then no one eats it… it’s embarrassing! So I’m going to put a few more pictures on here. So enjoy and everyone have a GREAT week!

Thank you for stopping by!


Smile Pretty!



All ready for bed



I don’t know about your Aunt Jackie...



Lehna LOVES being naked!



"Am I doing this right?"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tait... Congrats on the new job!!! I'm very happy for you all!!