Thursday, May 01, 2014

Baby Blip









Well it's time to get our first glimpse of Baby Blip.  Well that's what I'm calling him right now.  And yes all of my pronouns will be HIMS b/c I'm willing this baby to be a boy.  I was having the same issues with this baby that I have had for all three of my children... so I got to see the doctor and have an ultrasound done.  You'd think this would be easier on my brain, but it's not.  And well everything is fine.  Heartbeat is 133 and he's just a little Blip.  I will see the doctor for my first true appointment next Friday which will be exciting.  I can safely say he's very very tiny.  But just a growing and developing...  I can't wait until I can wear maternity clothing b/c my clothes are tight already.  I have to purchase them again so I'm waiting for as long as I can.  I'm thinking all of the 'tightness' is just baby... right?  Okay so I'm sure not all of it is... but I'm going to use this logic. 


Anywho


our lives have been taken over by softball and T-Ball games.  We have officially started the season and let me tell you we have games almost every day of the week.  It's kind of insanity.  It's going to be a long season, but it's only for like 6 weeks so I know we will be able to handle it. 


Lehna won their first game of the season.  It was a nail biter at the end.  They were ahead only by 2 but the other team got to bat and they got the bases loaded but we needed 1 more out... and it seems like an eternity before they got that out.  But they did :) 


Maya is doing great at T Ball.  She likes to play Pitcher and 1st Base and she really does do a great job.  She can hit the ball when they pitch it verses hitting it off the T Stand.  She can throw really well as well so she is just doing great.  She plays tonight and the storms are supposed to be here tonight...  so we'll see what happens with that.  :)


But our first break for this week will be on Friday... and Sunday.  It should be fun.

No comments: