Monday, May 19, 2014

So what’s new in the Wagnerville.


 



 

We are still in the swirl of softball game after softball game right now.  We are almost through the season and so far Lehna is LOVING it.  I think she will be really sad to see it go away.  Tait has been working with her and it’s been a good activity for them to do together.  Maya on the other hand is just not into it.  She plays and doesn’t have a problem getting ready but I think it’s too slow for her.  She likes playing positions like pitcher, or 1st base b/c there is action on those position.  I figured she would get bored.  I suggested that she play pixie next year and she says she doesn’t want to do it next year.  I’m kind of pushing it for her b/c I think she will be good b/c she’s fast.  So we’ll see what happens.  She talked about soccer so who knows. 

 

Nikolai is seriously the child that gives me the biggest heart attacks!  Nikolai is very independent, which is a great thing for them to have, but he is over the top independent.  He have no problems when you are at a busy area with lots of kids to just wonder away.  It scares the begezes out of me!  Even when there is a overabundance of adults all there watching he still manages to wonder away it is crazy!  He’s so fast and he just wants to explore.  I am seriously considering getting one of those child leash things b/c he just won’t stay put.  He’s so fast too, I mean the kid can get away from us in seconds.  It really scares me to death!  I just don’t want him wondering away from us.  I know he just doesn’t understand he isn’t supposed to go away from us but man it’s scary.

 

So this weekend Denver was supposed to have their annual garage sell day so I had HIGH hopes of getting some supplies for Baby O.  Well Saturday came around and well there was nothing.  Denver only had 7 houses that participated and let me tell you there was NOT much going for the city wide garage sale.  I think lack of knowledge prior to the event was the major issue.  So we got a paper and traveled into Peru, b/c we figured that there would be yard sells there.  Well the first few we went to there wasn’t much going on.  So we were about to wrap it up when we found one more in the paper so we went there.  Well my wish list was an infant carseat, swing, and bassinet/small pack n play.  Well the one house had a infant car seat/stroller for sale and I was like… how much do you want for this… and they go $35?  Tait was like will you do $30 only b/c he didn’t have change… and they go sure!  So we were leaving and there was a baby swing and I stopped the car and go look they have a swing for sale.  Well Tait and I agreed that our price was $10 we weren’t going to go any higher than that, and we would talk them down from whatever price they had…  Well I walked up there and they were selling it for $5 dollars!!!  I’m like SCORE!  So I was able to knock two of my three wish list items off my list for a total of $35!  Majorly excited!  So I’m hoping that as we hit yard sale season we will be able to find my other wish list item.  We won’t be able to find out if this baby is a boy or girl until August so we will miss a lot of the “clothes” opportunity.  But as they come we will get some things I’m sure that will be able to get some unisex clothes J It will alllll work out. 

 

So that’s the news for now.

No comments: