Friday, June 07, 2013

BLAAAAAAAH A SEA OF BOXES!

Okay so I KNOW that I just updated yesterday but I thought, ‘heck why not, right?’ I have some time to kill just due to what I am doing on a normal bases at work right now. I have been training the person who will be taking over my spot and she is pretty much trained. She still has lots of questions but I basically just sit in the room and she does the job. So it’s been a pretty boring week to say the least.




So I wanted to update and let everyone know that we will be packed and ready to go tomorrow. We are very excited about moving. I of course am anxious over moving because we have a deadline in getting out of here just because our helpers are going to be waiting for us on the other side by a deadline. So as long as we don’t hit traffic or anything else we will be fine. I am hoping that we have people that want to help us move out tomorrow because that will help tremendously especially because we have that deadline. The idea of moving almost 9 months ago made me sick, but now I’m kind of excited. I can safely say that I’m tired of packing. I’m tired of trying to pack 8 new boxes at night and that kind of thing, but at least this time I have had Tait helping me. Last time it was all me and that was sooooo hard. We have almost all of our lives packed in boxes. The worst part has been the garage only b/c a lot of the stuff packed in the garage has been packed from before so we went through those boxes just to get rid of some stuff. We have had a lot of stuff we got rid of. It was kind of exhilarating getting rid of so much stuff. I got rid of baby stuff a lot of baby toys and equipment. Since I am done having children. I still have the crib left, but Nikolai is still currently using that, but we are talking BIG BOY BED. I don’t think I’m going to transition him into a toddler bed only because I just don’t think he’ll need it. I think just moving him to a regular bed will be the best thing for him.



I think it will be interesting when we are able to move them into the new house. I am hoping we don’t have any “sleeping” problems with being a new space but I guess we will find out. I just will have to take patience, or at least try to remember to have patience. That will be the tough part for me, just remembering how to have patience.



We have a lot of new changes coming are way so adjusting to new work schedules, adjusting to time schedules (they are an hour difference), adjusting to be around family/but not in the same house, new schools, new friends, and etc. so there are so many changes, it’s a good thing our children adjust well to change or we would be in trouble. I’m fully expecting some resistance and some minor issues with behavior as we go into this new situation. I’m most worried about how they will respond when Tait isn’t here during the week. I’m hoping that they are SO busy with the grandparents and cousins that they don’t really notice, but I know that Nikolai will notice. So it should be an exciting month to say the least. I know that we will be overly excited when Tait is home with us instead of just on the weekends.



Soooooo that’s the latest and greatest!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Moving is definitely no fun! Hopefully all the kids will get adjusted quickly!