Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Year for Change!

Do you ever ask yourself when a good time for change is? I know that some people would say that they hate change… that change is a horrible bad thing. I think I can say personally I normally feel this way. I sometimes get into moods in which I want everything to be the same, that any kind of change is bad and it will feel uncomfortable and I’m a creature of habit so let’s just leave it the same. Well I have to say that I am craving change so bad it’s almost blinding. I always think that the “other side of the fence” is easier. I guess you can say that I’m always looking for the easier path and I have to say that there have been some major things happening in my “personal” life that I am READY for change.

So I have deemed this year a year for change. I’m already starting to change my appearance. I have lost a total of around 30 lbs. I still have another 40 to go and then I think I’ll be looking awesome. I chopped off my hair. I decided that I would try something new. I like it it’s cute. I’ll have Tait take a picture of it so everyone can see it J so I’m just ready for changes. It’s crazy just how much I want change.

I am going to go through all my old clutter and start getting ready for changes. I need to open my self up and really just give things away. I can’t decide if I should keep all the old baby items like crib, jump a roo, changing table, etc. I don’t know if I’m done having kids but I just haven’t really decided yet. So I’ll probably hold on to them a little longer but I don’t know for how much longer. I am ready to get the rest of the carpet up in my house and paint. It’s a horrible shade of pink and the horrible pink carpet sure doesn’t help. I’m ready for change. Let’s bring it own.

This year is really going to be exciting. I hope I can keep the enthusiasm and the optimism going. I have had a heck of a year. My entire family ahs had a hard year and I’m so glad that 2008 is over. It’s time to bring in the new and man I have some big plans. I want to be happy. I crave for happiness right now and I’m going to take things one day at a time. I not going to break off more then I can change but I’m tired of feeling so “down” all the time. I am ready to have the fire back in my step (if that makes any sense). So look out world… b/c I’m coming. I’m a strong woman. I have been told this countless times and it’s time that I finally start believe it. I want to stop feeling like a doormat I am not that kind of person. I’m stronger than that, so here we go. Ready to start, ready to get a move on, here we go.

No comments: