Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Happy Graduation Jill!


The Leaders of the Pack

Well, this weekend was a pretty relaxing for the most part. Tait and I ventured down to Williamsport to attended Jill’s Graduation Party and it was fun! Tait played ball with Mariah, Mason, and Travis, which was funny to watch. Landyn was of course all legs and he was EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING which made him a challenge to watch… he even managed to knock over one of Cathy’s deer in her front yard! He is just a pistol! It was funny b/c he was playing with the cups that were right next to the water cooler well he kept knocking them on the ground so Tanna moved the cups back so he couldn’t reach them and wouldn’t you know that he moved a little chair over to the cooler so he could reach the cups, but by the time he moved the chair over I think he forgot was he was doing b/c he starting playing with the cooler instead of the cups. He is just changing and growing so fast and every time I see him he is talking so much better! Now if we could just get him to hold his own bottle I think Tanna would be set!


"Everyone look here! Hey Look Here! Hey Over HERE!"


Grandpa Tim with Landyn after the "deer incident"

The party was good the food was of course wonderful! They had two BIG graduation cakes so I made sure that I had a piece of both! We also had a chance to see Grandma and Grandpa Wagner. Lehna was a bit fussy by the time we got to their house after the party, so after about an hour of crying she finally fell asleep. After her brief nap she decided she was feeling better and giggled and played on the floor with grandma, which I know Grandma really liked. So we spent probably about 3 hours there after the party and then headed home. Lehna was VERY tired and she slept the whole night through it was really nice because Tait and I were both beat!


Go, Travis, Go!!


Aunt Tanna with Baby Lehna


For the rest of the weekend we just kind of just hung out we did venture on a walk on Monday to the park in Darlington but that was about it. I was hoping to find a swing at the park that I could hold Lehna in but they didn’t have a swing they just had a bench under a tree… so I couldn’t swing Lehna… which sucked. Even the swings they had for the kids were kind of scary they were just two rickety old swings but they had room for like 5 swings but only two were there. There is a new play set that was just put up so that means by the time she is up and walking and wanting to play it should still be nice enough for her to play on.

Well, I know this was a pretty brief blog update, but quite honestly I’m running out of things to talk about. So I will leave for today. This weekend we are going to go to the zoo! I am soooo excited about it and I know that we will have a good time. Aunt Jackie is also VERY excited about taking Lehna to the zoo so I will be sure to include LOTS of pictures at the zoo for next week! Thanks again for reading about us!



Wanna see more of Lehna?
To see Lehna's 2-3 Month Album,
click HERE!!

No comments: