Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Baby Shower in Peru

The Shower in Peru was this past Saturday and from the pictures I'm sure you can tell that Lehna made out AGAIN like a bandit! Well one thing is for sure this baby is going to be SET! I must say Thank you to all those that helped out with the shower and planned all of it! I know Tait and I are VERY grateful for all the help you guys provided us with and all the gifts for the baby. I am just grateful for a family that loves new additions to the family! The shower was great. I had a wonderful time and I know Lehna is set for awhile. So Thank you Again it was wonderful! I haven't started the Thank you cards yet but I am planning on getting them out this week! I figured I should get them done before baby is born! On Sunday Tait and I managed to get all of the wonderful gifts put away and organized into the nursery. It was A LOT of fun unpacking and showing Tait what all Lehna got. Tait also picked out the outfit for the baby's picture in the hospital. The girl outfit is very sweet and the boy outfit is adorable. We decided to do two outfits just incase rather then just going unisex. The going home outfit is also chosen and washed the baby will be going home in GREEN! I think that will be the easiest! We still have to practice putting the carseat in the car so I think that will be the plan for this weekend. So I can officially say that I think Tait and I are ready for baby to make its appearance. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it went fine. Baby is doing fine and developing normally. We are now going to start going every week so I'm WAY excited about that! I know that will make the time just FLY BY! So baby is doing fine, daddy is doing fine, he's starting to get nervous, and mommy is also doing fine, I'm starting to get anxious! I just have to keep reminding myself that the end is near! I think I'm going to have to retrack my day of March 18th... I'm now thinking baby will be here March 25th instead... that's the full moon you know. So I don't know hopefully she won't be too stubborn!

No comments: