Thursday, August 24, 2006

Update!

Okay I know I'm a HUGE slacker. Things have been crazy around here; busy, busy.

We'll let's start with some exciting news. First thing is Tait and I got an interesting surprise for our wedding anniversary we got a positive pregnancy test. YEP, that's right! This was a surprise, wasn't really expecting it but it is what it is. We are excited. I'm excited but nervous about the whole thing again. I really enjoy Lehna and I know that Lehna will be great with another child, I just don't know how she will do with a permanent child... so we'll see. I keep hearing she'll adjust she'll adjust.... I think it's just me adjusting that's going to be hard.

Tanna (Tait's Sister) also found out she's going to have a baby! So we are going to have quite the expanding of family this year. She's due in February and I'm due in April (the beginning just like Lehna) So we are going to be blooming again.

Also some exciting news. I started a new position. I am working for a staffing company in Lafayette. I was having some major commitment issues with Kroger they wanted me to sell my first born to them and I wasn't up for it. I was working 50-60 hours a week and I just wasn't home. So luckily this job kind of fell into my lap so I jumped on it. It's less money but the hours are M-F so it was great! I am actually on a billboard in Lafayette so that's kind of exciting. I have been here for about 6 weeks so I know it's been a while since I updated my blog.

I know I'm a total slacker! I apologize to all my loyal readers. I have more to say but I'm running short of time... But I will update again VERY VERY soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I have pictures and everything to post. Lehna is soooo big compared to the pictures on the web! So I'll update... she's also learning to talk (very slowly) she says Hi now and it's the most adorable thing ever... b/c it's real strung out and loud it's VERY cute. Okay that's all I got I have to go.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey girlie!! I got your email today.. I will try to respond tomorrow. Right now it's off to bed.. I feel like crap.

Anyway have a great night and talk to you soon!!

Jacqueline said...

Hey Steph...
If you want to make any changes to anything I did (especially the ticker), just let me know.
Once again, I am so excited for you, and I am really glad that Zachary will have a cousin his age. You will be a great mom again the second time around... no worries!!!!

Bewtched said...

YEAH! Congratulations on having a new little Wagner. I know you'll be as great a mom the second time around as you have been the first one.

Also, congrats on your new job. Lots of exciting changes. :)