Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here's an Update

Hey everyone just wanted to update... nothing really exciting going on in my world just same old same old.

I'm working more then I ever have in my life, this new assignment has been CRAZY! It's a good store with a good unit manager it's just a lot of work I swear I have lost 10 lbs in one week! But it's been insane. I having something else stewing right now that I don't want to get into much detail but let's just say I'll update soon!

Tait is doing fine we are talking about moving back to Lafayette which is kind of exciting. We'll see what happens.

Lehna is getting more teeth in boy I wish this stage was over with she becomes a bear every night... I think it's when it hurts her the most.

Something interesting that happened tonight was Tait and I were home talking about dinner when all of a sudden our power flashed a couple of times and then went out. Well we then scratched cooking at home and went to dinner well we came home and to our dismay our power wasn't turned on yet. So we kind of waited a little longer and then we started calling... apparently no one knew our power was out it only affected like 6 houses and we were the only ones home. Soooooo they didn't know until we called them. So about an hour later we had power back thank goodness b/c it was getting HOT HOT HOT inside!

Okay this is brief but I PROMISE I'll have more later.

talk to you later

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey girlie!!! I have figured out how to update my site thru here so come check me out!!!

Sarah said...

Jackie is going to help me with that... I want to try to make my picture of aubree lighter or something... I don't know.. I'm sure Jackie can come up with something fabulous!! Talk to you soon!! I miss our daily chats on AIM!!

Anonymous said...

Steph,

Congratulations on your new assignment in Lafayette! I'm glad to hear it isn't the scary store in Indy. Wishing you all the best in your new store.

Love,
Samantha

Bewtched said...

OK, it's time to update your blog. I've been wondering for over a month what else you have "stewing" that you were going to tell us. Share already! :)

Stephanie said...

LOL... I know I'm working on it... I will post VERY VERY SOON! There are sooooo many things it's hard to know where to start... I will update soon though PROMISE!