Tuesday, May 17, 2005

She's All Smiles!!


Big Grins for Mom!


Well things are going really well for our family. Lehna is really doing well. I think we may have mastered the spitting up thing by finding just the right combination of things to help Lehna keep her food down. Lehna is now on Soy and Rice to help thicken up her formula a bit and it seems to help SOOOOO much! So I'm hoping that it stays that way.

Overall Lehna is really starting to develop and grow. She is out of some of her newborn sleepers already and we are slowly starting to work her into the 3-6 month clothes.

Most of you know that Lehna is going to be blessed on Sunday and we are having a cookout to help celebrate it. So on Saturday there will be a cookout in Peru for Lehna's honor. I can't wait for her blessing I know that it will be so wonderful for her and our family. Her Uncle Don will be giving her her blessing and I
have asked some of the men that I grew up with to stand around her. It's really strange because I keep having this dream in which all of my family are standing around her Marcus, Kris, Tait, and Dad and they are giving her her blessing which makes is kind of odd but it makes her actual blessing special. We have a very pretty dress that we are going to put Lehna in it's this very sweet blue dress with flowers BUT since Lehna has grown sooooo much we have a back up dress just in case her dress doesn't fit her... my plan this evening is to go through and try on her blue dress and if it doesn't fit then I am going to try the other dress on, which I KNOW will fit! Well at least it better it's 3-6 MONTHS! So I have some options. I know that Lehna is going to have quite a crowd of people to come and see her being blessed which should make it quite interesting at church this Sunday.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Helen is making QUITE a feast this weekend. We were talking about what all needs to be gotten and she of course is going up
and beyond her call of duty for us which is VERY nice of her and I do appreciate it. So make sure you come hungry b/c there is going to be TONS of food. I am hoping to take lots of pictures also so make sure you bring your smiles!

I have to let everyone know that Lehna is now starting to giggle well it's more of a squeal but it's VERY sweet and it's funny b/c she kind of shocks herself after she does it. But for the past two mornings as I was getting Lehna ready for daycare she would be on her changing table just kicking and playing and just smiling and
squealing. I just love it! So I'm very excited about that. She will also respond to you if you smile at her and just talk to her she'll just smile back at you. She's such a very content baby. Lehna's latest pictures do not do her smile justice these pictures were taken mid-smile the digital camera would take as fast as film camera so I will be anxious to see the film pictures since they took faster. I know that when the grandmas see her this weekend they are really going to be shocked on how much she's changed and grown! Well I think that's all I have fore her update now I know next weeks will be a lot bigger since there will be pictures and everything! Until then!




Thumbs Up!!



Is the Tickle Monster coming to get me?




"Thanks for coming by to see me!!"

No comments: