Monday, December 30, 2019

Mundane Life? Maybe... who cares it's my life

 I feel like I have really neglected my health and workout schedule.  I mean I didn't really have one of these before, besides a few times where I would focus on the for a while then get bored with it and then ignore all my "new ways of life."  I wonder why I do that, I seem to get side tracked.  I guess it's b/c it's really hard and honestly it requires so much will power and I just don't know I have it in me.  If I think about it that's probably just malarkey as to what I just said.  I mean I have managed to go back to school and get my teaching license and that was a two year program of working every weekend to get all my classwork done... but I can't managed to find the will power to workout, what a bunch of crap. 

Image result for workout quotes funny
I think it's b/c it's so hard for me to lose weight and then when I try I get so frustrated when my number on the scale doesn't move that it just disappoints me.  I know that there are some people that they never get on the scale and they only go by measuring.  Well I wish I could be that person.  I wish I could never get on the scale and just go by either my clothes or measuring, but I have found ways to "cheat" at that...   I think pictures can be effective, if your willing to stand in front of a camera and take them... yikes! I think about weight loss surgery...  but I then I think about the cost that it would do to my family.  I mean that would be at least $6000 (that's after insurance) to do... and I don't have those kinds of funds.  So I guess since I can't get my commitment to where it needs to be I'll continue to ache.  That's one thing I hate about all of it, I hurt all the time, my body aches all the time.  I get up from sleeping and I hurt... which means I need to MOVE.  But I put road blocks in the way and I make excuses.  I hate that!  I wish I had more energy but I just don't it's terrible.  I don't know maybe I'll get there... but it's not looking good.  I need to get obsessed with it, then maybe I will feel inclined to do something about it. 
Funny Workout Quotes Gym Clothes T-Shirts | TeePublic

So we will see what's in store for me this year.  I keep reading my predictions according to my horoscope and I have to say it's looking pretty good.  So maybe that will be right.  I'm excited about my new adventure and I'm feeling very nervous as well. I want to do a good job and really inspire the kiddos that I will be working with.  I want them to love learning and teach them new things and hope that my little influence will help them be better people.  I want that to by my carbon footprint.  It doesn't even have to be large just a small thought or idea that sticks with them about something positive.  It will be a challenge but I'm excited about it. 

Image result for teacher pictures cartoon

Well that's my life right now.  Trying to find motivation and keeping my anxiety in check... sounds exciting doesn't it?  I know my life it's pretty mundane but that's okay b/c it's mine. 



Image result for inspirational pictures

No comments: