Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


So another update what a treat!

So mommy got a new toy this weekend can you guess what it is? That’s right mommy got a new digital camera… So I have been wanting a new camera well since forever and my first one we got was when Lehna was born and let me tell you it wasn’t “top of the line” it was something that helped get word of her birth out quicker!

So this weekend we invested in a new toy… It’s a new Cannon Rebel DTi2 which it’s super cool; it acts just like my rebel film camera except its digital… I’m hoping to have lots more pictures of the girl’s lives up for the world to see. So be prepared for that.

Halloween this year was very fun; the girls were very into it. Lehna went as an angel until she lost her halo and then she was just a regular fairy and she put it. Maya was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz I feel kind of bad b/c she has NO idea who that is, but I know and that’s all the matters right? I know I know… horrible. But both girls went to trunk or Treat at the Church on Friday night then on Sunday we had trick or treating Maya was done after 15 minutes of walking… which was horrible. She kept asking to go home so we did. After all the candy she got Friday and the candy my mom brought down on Saturday they were set… So they didn’t need too much. We had a baby shower for Jennifer and Stephen on Saturday and that was a lot of fun, and it wasn’t too far away so needless to say the weekend went by so fast, I hate that, if only the week could go as fast as the weekend I would be one happy girl.




This weekend I don’t know what we have planned so I’ll have to find out from the planning committee… hopefully not too much, but I REALLY have been wanting to go down to Chicago on the train and take the girls to the shed aquarium so maybe, maybe we’ll do that IF we don’t have something else planned, I certainly hope not.

Well that’s really all of an update I have, I know so disappointing…

No comments: