Friday, July 02, 2010

Update!

So it’s time for an update.
I have decided first and foremost that the garden thing isn’t working for me any more… my life is WAY more chaotic then this English garden thing so I can’t pretend any long that that’s what the cover of my blog should be because it just doesn’t represent me… so that’s the first thing that I have to update everyone one.

I know it’s been a terribly long time since I have updated but you know it’s just takes more time then I have sometimes to come in here and update this thing… I like having it because it does help me vent out XYZ but still it’s just one of those things that I just don’t spend enough time doing… but another thing is I WILL start doing it again… BECAUSE one of the reasons why I love this blog so much is it’s my record keeper I can look back and any of the older postings and find out what was going on, why we were doing it and it’s a memory jog for me and I really like it because I kept such good records of the girls when they were babies and when I was pregnant with them and I like that because I can go back and read up on the pregnancy stuff if I can’t remember with whom I did what with… So another reason why I’m dusting off my blog is because Tait and I recently found out that we are going to be expecting our THIRD child yep you read right we are doing it again. Most people don’t know this information so SURPRISE! I am not very far along I’m not one of those women that find out 10 weeks into their pregnancy nope I found out RIGHT away… so I’m only 6 weeks along. So as I say “barely” pregnant I know how one can be “barely pregnant” but it’s just how it feels sometimes when it’s so new.

So I can say for certain that pregnant I am. As for this pregnancy is it much like the previous two… hum yes and no… mainly no, but certainly some similarities. I feel like this time it’s a boy… that’s my early prediction so I’m sure in a few months from now I’ll be wanting to edit but this is my prediction so far. My skin looks GREAT I have gotten MANY compliments about how great I look so that’s a positive. And with the girls I didn’t feel like that. So it’s a positive. I am having waves of nausea but nothing long term or anything like that just bouts of it basically which is really nice. It could be SOOO much worse.

The girls are enjoying the news of having a sibling and they go back and forth of wanting a boy and wanting a girl so it’s kind of fun seeing what “mood” they are in. They ask when the baby “peanut” will get here and I keep telling them after Christmas and right before their birthday’s I figure that will be enough of a time line… but you know they are kids so they don’t understand.

I have to say though that with this baby my clothes are already getting tight… which is pretty annoying. It’s frustrating to have them feel so snug already so I have decided that this weekend I’m doing the sweat pants thing and I don’t care who sees me.  I am also very tired… I don’t remember being this tired with the other two kids but I’m sure I felt it. I just want to go lay down somewhere and sleep. So it’s exciting times around here.

Family life is great and work life well stressful its fine. I enjoy my job it’s soooo busy and everyday is different but it’s good.

But that’s life for now… I’ll update soon 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congratulations to you and Tait. I love when other people update their blogs (especially when they spill juicy news like this), but I've gotten so bad about mine. Glad we're going to have some good reading material going forward.

Happy 4th of July!!

- Sam

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am sooo excited for you!!! :)

Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

WOW - #3. You think you are busy now you just wait. #3 was so much more work because I only have 2 hands!!! Best of LUCK and CONGRATS!!!!

Theresa